May 05, 2024, 02:44:49 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: troublee on: December 21, 2008, 07:52:25 PM
wahooo it worked fine at last

thankyou all for the help and patience Smiley ill be seeing you soon on the field rawr Cool
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: troublee on: December 21, 2008, 04:40:03 PM
gawd now im unpatched but the game freezes on the intro video so i have to shut it down. i feel like a noobling meh i probably am.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: troublee on: December 21, 2008, 02:09:55 PM
RAAAWR I have the game working finally but now!

I cant see the floor  Angry  its crazy i really want to get this working,i did the unpatch thing too but nothing its a black.  Intro dosent crash and no flickering of any sort. So i dunno what the problem might be if you guys could help me again id greatly appreciate it.
bu bye
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: troublee on: December 17, 2008, 12:13:45 AM
woot someone

Hi, well i have Windows Vista my pc is a HP 530 lap top i got around a year ago. Game is installed everyhting seems to be where its supposed to be i just cant tell what im doing wrong. I downloaded the patch and extracted it with winrar to the PRG_ENG folder. The dl is in there alone. When i click on the game icon to start it justs asks for the file again. I have no idea what other thing i could do. Thanks again.
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: troublee on: December 16, 2008, 08:18:16 PM
Nobody replies Sad im DYING to play this again
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / troublee on: December 16, 2008, 03:58:25 PM
Hello its fantastic to see people still play this game i was a big fan of it years ago. So i got nostalgic today and dug up the game but im having lots of trouble making it work. I Downloaded the d3drm.dll and put it in the eng folder but still when i want to run the game it says dll not found. Sooo i was wondering if anyone could help me.
thanks for ur time.
Pages: [1]