April 25, 2024, 05:06:52 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Can't cange rendering device to 3D on: September 14, 2010, 09:55:33 PM
I've managed to start and play DO on my Win 7 64bit by following install tutorials. But problem is that "rendering decice" is set to software and 3D is grayed out... because I have CRT wich goes 100hz @ 1280x1024 i think that I wouldn't have problems with flickering...
so I've tryed to set rendering device to 3D via registry but haven't succeeded... only thing that I succeeded via registry was to enable landscape and light rendering wich were grayed too and game runs fine with those

so, what should I cange to sed rendering device to 3D? Also it would be nice to know how to enable sprites rendering

help?
2  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: a newby with a few questions about DO improvements on: September 14, 2010, 04:43:40 PM
thanks m8! Thanks A LOT!!! Smiley
3  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / a newby with a few questions about DO improvements on: September 13, 2010, 07:48:45 PM
Hi all
Recenty I've tought of playing DO once again and the it crossed my mind that here must be a great community with all kind of mods and improvements for the game. and here it is Wink

but the problem is that I cant find anyting to download! all i can see are the projects and textures but none of the improoved textures, new units, artefacts, scenarios...

so could anyone help me to upgrade my game with new stuff to make it better?

thnx! Smiley
4  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / a fan on: September 13, 2010, 07:40:53 PM
hi ppl!
A year ago once again I've finished DO and now the game call for me once again. So I've tought that there maybe some imrpovements to the game and so I've found your comunity! I'm loving the word you guys do here! Hope to try it soon! Wink
Pages: [1]