April 19, 2024, 07:17:57 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: New Dwarven Campaign with Gotrek & Felix as Main Unit on: October 05, 2015, 10:27:07 PM
You are welcome! I hope u all enjoy it! (reach last rounds...last dwarven unit is AWESOME)
2  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: New Dwarven Campaign with Gotrek & Felix as Main Unit on: October 05, 2015, 01:58:52 PM
Updated info to play the campaign and added mirror.
I hope u enjoy it! and waiting the guides to make better releases Cheesy
3  Modifications / Campaigns / New Dwarven Campaign with Gotrek & Felix as Main Unit on: October 05, 2015, 01:11:01 PM
Hello DO freaks!
After more than 6 years im back to DO, and I will release many things as soon as I have time for it.
My first upload is a Dwarven Campaign, includes many funny units as Ironbreakers, Thorgrim Throne, Girocopter, Organ Cannon, Pirate Slayers all under Gotrek&Felix Command!

Its an easy campaign, but it will be funny to play and discover all units.
Cheers!

Download link 1
Download link 2

Edit:
Info: decompress the .cab file, "Darkomen.000" Its a savegame file, copy it into "DarkOmen\SaveGame" dir. (then go to load screen and select Dwarven Campaign)
Added another mirror.
4  Modifications / Maps / Re: Great News! New Dark Omen Map Editor and Sprite Editor on: October 04, 2015, 06:31:29 PM
im eperiencing problems with .py and blender (refuses to install it lol) i think i shall wait to your "how to guides"
5  Modifications / Maps / Re: Great News! New Dark Omen Map Editor and Sprite Editor on: October 03, 2015, 07:37:06 PM
great! I have several exp design 2&3D and I build wargames scenaries, hope realease some buildings soon. As soon as i have time to learn to use the tools Smiley
6  Modifications / Maps / Re: Great News! New Dark Omen Map Editor and Sprite Editor on: October 03, 2015, 07:01:00 PM
All links are down, anyone could re-upload plz?
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Damaged CD :( on: September 28, 2009, 08:33:35 AM
I thought you all knew that I uploaded the Spanish CD 1month or so ago.
Since forum admins dont allowed the link to other DO forum, i wont post the url anymore.
And...please, do not ask me for it trough PM. Im bit angry about this, cant understand people asking for favors, and once they got the download link they do all to prevent the access for all other people.
more infor about this here.
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Speach files on: September 28, 2009, 08:33:00 AM
bembelimen removed the link to other DO forum (where download link is), so you all will be unable to get the spanish DO version.
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Speach files on: August 26, 2009, 03:04:14 PM
The only problem u could have its a warning (letting you to delete the link/post in case of need), since Forum Administrators/Owners are not in charge of user's posts.
Your responsabilites of our posts are 0%.
Anyway, as i said, its up to you.
10  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Speach files on: August 26, 2009, 01:34:43 PM
Spent time enough retrieving CDs, backuping and uploading 500mb. (i spent time for ur enjoying...)
I dont have the time to seek'n'show the "proper statement" that I speaked of.

Is up to you.
11  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Speach files on: August 26, 2009, 07:24:44 AM
German law doesnt let you post DIRECT links to copyrighted material.
But you can post EXTERNAL links, where THEY have all responsabilities of their posts.
@Admins: There is no need to delete my post again, check what i said, u'll see im right, and this post is 100% legal.

You can check this little new forum about Dark Omen.
PD: PLEASE, DO NOT REGISTER ON THIS FORUM, YOU DONT NEED IT.
12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Speach files on: August 25, 2009, 07:56:13 AM
Atm im working (im under firewall at owrk, cant acces megaupload to resend the link)
If anyone can read this, and could resend me the link, I will PM it to all whose dont have it.
Anyway i go back home @15:00hGMT+1 I will read and reply all applies for the link.
13  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Speach files on: August 24, 2009, 07:16:06 PM
Ok Ready to go! filesize: 434mb
Upload Status: Done
14  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Speach files on: August 24, 2009, 03:42:23 PM
Ok, ATM Im uploading the file, (had some problems to upload due to unknown issues) its CCD CloneCD Image format. (unzip it first!)
You can use Virtual Daemon to mount it, or Isobuster to convert it to standard ISO file format, or burn it directly with CloneCD or compatible burning software.
Image is 100% free of errors.
Backup done with 4xRead for Data, and 2xRead for Audio.
Working 100% SpaDO!
15  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Speach files on: August 23, 2009, 11:50:45 AM
Ok, My original CD is deeply damaged, near 45% read-errors.
But, i was sooooo sharp, i made 3 backups, for future playing purposes Smiley and 1 of those backups is 99% perfect, made restore OK!
Today i have lot of tasks to do, but I promise upload the files asap. (last sunday hours)
Guys, tomorrow u'll have SPA-DO!
Pages: [1] 2 3