May 02, 2024, 05:09:39 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: March 31, 2014, 03:29:16 PM
thanks a million!! your input got us going finally, I work a lot in the evenings, and really any other time of day. So hopefully we'll meet on a battlefield one time, but ja  Tongue anyway
main point: thanks a lot! Cheesy
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: March 23, 2014, 02:57:05 PM
Dear people,

recently I rediscovered the awesomeness of this game. Not much later after that a friend of mine told me that there are various options for multi-play. Now because we don live in the city, so we try via the internet.

First we tried hamachi but that didn't work. A week ago we tried gameranger for a whole evening, we made more progress but still couldn't play. The host got to the screen where you can pick battlefields etc but the opponent got only a black screen. Now we both use windows seven and have a working version of Dark omen on our computers.

Does anyone of you have a suggestion of what we did wrong or have an idea on how to proceed? Or maybe a different option next to gameranger or hamachi? Thanks a lot!
Pages: [1]