April 25, 2024, 05:14:48 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Re: Dark Omen MUSIC on: July 14, 2019, 09:20:55 PM
Yeah i saw that. In the past days i documented everything about sound, still things to be done, along with the other details. Sound effects in H format coming soon after music.

If you wanna add that to the developer wiki. Sorry for the mess of the PDF file, it is still a WIP.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: Hello Dark Omen fans! on: July 14, 2019, 07:32:54 PM
Hello and welcome!.

I'm new in the forum too Smiley, I hope you have fun and can get everything you need for enjoying the game! I think they have a Gameranger or smth for playing online battles, some of the experienced guys will tell you everything! You can try the Mods too and some custom campaigns.

Cheers!

3  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Re: Dark Omen MUSIC on: July 13, 2019, 07:48:14 AM
Nice screenshot and Devast3d will probably love someone with musical talents to help with the remake.

Smiley

Smiley Thanks!
I will try to help in the sound department too. How can i contact the guys in charge of the project? i'm starting to reverse engineer and analyse the game behaviour so i can help with the documentation
4  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Hello! on: July 08, 2019, 01:54:40 AM
Hello you all

Im Ernst and i play Dark Omen a lot! It started with a Demo CD and in later years i got  a grasp of the full game. After that: i play almost every single day.

So thanks for all the information and the cool things! Enemy Sighted!
5  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Dark Omen MUSIC on: July 08, 2019, 12:17:48 AM
Hallo

i'm new in the forum.

but i know that some guys there been carrying ahead a REMAKE Project for Dark Omen and that is amazing i love this game and i play it every single day of my life.
I'm bad with a lot of technical stuff -you lads are many levels above my dumb arse- but for the future i have some ideas for working with the MUSIC of dark omen. Maybe its too early, but if you need me, i worked a few times with dynamic and adaptive music.

Ok goodbye thanks for working hard in DARK OMEN. and look at this, i came to the forum to post this:

my game buggged and skeletons archers fled lol

Pages: [1]