April 24, 2024, 09:48:03 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Half Screen Flickers? on: December 30, 2017, 01:42:48 AM
edit: managed to fix it, I didnt do the compatibility adjustments because I thought that part was for windows 7 only :Smiley
As someone who still plays the tabletop I am so excited to try the new mods, see you on the battlefield and thank you very much for what you do. You make a lot of people very happy Smiley

I know this topic is older but care to explain how you managed to get rid of the screen flickering? I have played DO for years now but when I wanted to updated the mods today it stopped working. I use a downloaded file to install the game. I am from Switzerland so I dont have access to an english version. The game from the file has a EngRel.exe file though. I can get the game to run if I start one specific exe as admin. Dont know how to get rid of the flickering though  Sad

edit: the problems above actually only happen when I use the standard .exe (in PRG_ENGOrig) without mods. I managed to get the mod version (PRG_ENG) by updating the registry and running it as admin, now it looks like this:

Pages: [1]