May 04, 2024, 07:54:50 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: D3drm.dll on: October 15, 2009, 10:14:55 PM
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEES. That fixed it! Sorry if i didnt reply earlier, i was too busy playing the game. i now have done all the campaign. Damm final mummies, they are hard to kill. Now i will look around to see the mods....

Thanks a lot for the help. This is really an awesome site!
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: D3drm.dll on: October 10, 2009, 10:10:38 AM
Ah, further development has been achieved. I installed the vista crashfix file. This makes the intro video dissapear. But i said to myself .. "F**k the video". However when i started a mission altough i get some sound effects (the ones from the cursor, the thunder when battle begins) i cannot hear any dialogues, therefore i would be quite unable to play without hearing for example the tutorial guy telling me what to do. Any solution for this? Thanks
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: D3drm.dll on: October 10, 2009, 09:57:28 AM
Kipponium, i think i have found out what our problem was. In most version of dark omen you download from internet you have to run the setup file. This file creates a reg file, however it erases it automatically! What you have to do is run setup.exe and then close it before it erases the registry file. Then run the registry file and you wotn have any more problems. Oh, just make sure you have the dl file both in the prg-eng and in the main folder.

I have still, further problems and i would really apreciate the help of the forum members. Now i have practically downloaded every version of dark omen that prowls around the internet. The first ones i downloaded you had to manually download the dl file, other versions were specially designed for XP-Vista-7 and came with this problem solved and with many extra files in it. However i run into the same problem in both of them. The intro video starts, if i try to skip it the image remains and the start menu music begins and it stays like that. If i wait for the video to end the screen goes black and the start menu music starts yet the screen remains black. I remembered there was a crashfix in this website for that, however after downloading and running it things were still the same. Funny enough i managed to run up to the start menu one single time, the first time i ran the XP-VIsta-7 version. When i clicked in start new campaign the video ran and then the preparing for battle screen got on and the game froze.

I have spent hours and hours trying to get this game to run and  am getting utterly frustrated by not being able to revive the great hours i had in my chilhood playing this game. Please, do help me
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: D3drm.dll on: October 09, 2009, 03:21:44 PM
Hello, I just wanted to say that i am running into exactly the same problem. I actually tried downloading the game from 2 different sites but the problem persists. I wonder if it is beacouse there are indeed files missing in both downloads or something else.

Any further ideas on how to counter or solve this problem?
Pages: [1]