April 24, 2024, 05:53:38 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: What means your NickName on: October 28, 2009, 04:33:22 AM
dutchy is what all my mates call me since i was 15 for 2 reasons 1st because my heritage is dutch,hence Van Epen is my surname.2nd cause when i was 15 i lived in a caravan and we used to smoke lots of cannibas there to the point it would get smoked right up and fromm 200 meters you would think it was on fire(we call that a dutch oven in australia Wink )
2  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Hi all on: October 15, 2009, 07:52:04 AM
sorry and thanks Embarrassed
3  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My Tribute To BloodBowl! on: October 14, 2009, 11:29:53 PM
BB is a very frustrating game,but i love it.i think it is as addictive as it is annoying,been queit a few times where i have thrown my mouse due to this game.its like chess/backgamon with warhammer troops playing american football.it is a slow game but it rounds my favorite games out nicely.BB for slow gaming Battlemarch for  controling masive fantasy armys and call of duty5 for fast killing action.when my wife leaves me i have no excuse Wink
4  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Hi all on: October 14, 2009, 11:21:58 PM
lol wasnt intending on mentioning any1's name.especially mine as i have been abusing them for stuffing this game up for the last 2 years on the markofchaos website(b4 they shut it).its awesome you guys are willing to help if we can acheive the impossible and get the source code.it has given me some motivation. Grin
5  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Hi all on: October 14, 2009, 07:45:21 AM
i understand it will be very unlikley they will give up the code.but i am going to put a lot of thought into a letter which i will be getting lukasz to write as he is very good with words.i cant see there to be any reason to rush this and certainly have nothing to lose.some time in the next few weeks or months we will post this letter or email and let you guys know how it went.
6  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Hi all on: October 13, 2009, 01:44:33 PM
thanks all ;Dtovertrut got on teamspeak with me today and got dark omen installed ;)i got hamarchi installed and we where very close to having a game,but then he realised i didnt have the mappack and we called it a day.tover said he will help me finish off instalation next time he has the chance.tover also assured me the people on this website where as awesome as the peeps a warhammerers online 8)i did have an issue with flickering on the top of screen when ingame on darkomen,so tover got me to change a heap of setting's,but it didnt fix the prob so he told me to seek help from some of the admin here when im ready.
on another topic,the offical battlemarch website is now shut for good and it seems like only a matter of time before they shut the server:-[ thank god for hamarchi as crix,showed me and we played it for battlemarch Grin.i know a lot of you guys would love to play this game if it worked properly.i was speaking on teamspeak with crix this afternoon about it and he suggested a few things.maybe if we could get the game codes from namco,some of the programers from this site might have the time to do what namco didnt.1st balance battle march properly and 2nd set up a new server?
our communities are so close we can smell each others breath,so i would like to invite this whole community access to our teamspeak server.the ip is 62.249.250.21:8767 and the password can be given to you by tovertrut.i dont know this community to well so i dont want to post the password here,but i am happy to give it to an admin to pass on to trusted members.
7  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Hi all on: October 12, 2009, 05:09:54 PM
just wanted to say hi to all you warhammer lovers ;)been visiting your site a fair bit over the last 2 years and im really not sure why it took me so long to join.tried to get dark omen working a few years ago with no success,i own it on playstation(and horned rat)and i really love the game.in about 4 weeks when the battle march campaign i am helping to run finish's i think i might give it another crack at getting the game to run.do you guys have a teamspeak server or the likes as that would make it a lot easyer to sort out if some1 had the time to run me through it.
Pages: [1]