April 30, 2024, 07:53:11 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Windows 7 home premium, can I get 3d? on: December 07, 2013, 02:17:46 AM
Thanks for the response!  So just to be clear, I should run the moddedhexfor3d exe after I'm done trying your registry file?  Also, do I need to rename that one to just "EngRel"?  Or can I leave the moddedhexfor3d at the end?

2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Windows 7 home premium, can I get 3d? on: December 06, 2013, 04:09:59 PM
Hi all, I love this site.  I was able to find the game and thanks to this site I've been able to patch everything, add all the mods, etc.  The one thing I have been unable to figure out is how to get the 3D graphics working.  In the version of the game I found and install, 3d graphics is already greyed out. 

There are a lot of threads about this, and many point to others, and to be honest, I keep getting pretty confused  Embarrassed

If I can't get the 3d graphics working, its obviously not the end of the world as between the original game and all the mods, I'll have entertainment for days, but with that said, any help you guys can provide would be much appreciated.
Pages: [1]