April 26, 2024, 03:59:13 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: What are you're favorite units in the campaing? on: November 25, 2009, 07:53:23 PM
Oh God, I loved the pistoliers. Only thing I disliked was because I got them so LATE.

They're such a cool unit.

And I wish there were "Grudgebringer Handgunners" in the game and particularly the campaign instead of the Cannon which sucks. Tongue

My cannon was destroyed in the latter part of the Campaign and while I continued without them, I noticed that I was better off without it anyway.  Smiley
2  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Saying hello to the Community! on: November 23, 2009, 07:30:38 PM
Hello all!
I was poking around the Hamachi lounges yesterday and got into a little chat with Olly who then asked me to introduce myself here sometime. Thus here I am. Smiley

I'm a 21-year-old Warhammer fanatic from Finland who recently re-discovered Dark Omen, the best RTS ever, again after many years since my first experiences playing it as a kid. Yep, the tabletop game is my hobby too.

I'm yet to play my first online match as I have some sorting out to do with the connection things. I have been trying to play with my bro online for the past few days, but to no avail. And this actually resulted in me seeking for info on the net and finding this site. Smiley
I'll have to dig through the "ultimate connection guide" a little deeper and see if I'm able to have my first online battle soon!

I'm itching to play as a Goblin horde!!! lol  Grin

Long live Dark Omen.
Pages: [1]