May 07, 2024, 02:14:04 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 27, 2011, 11:35:38 AM
Ballistas are useless. And why the hell you knocked down GS mage to lvl1? Make him lvl3 instead and get all ballistas fock out of the Guttreapaz. And don't listen old Jim. He's a psycho that simply hates all magical aspect of the game. Also make vampire lvl3 throwin' out some regiment. Bring us more magic mayhem!
The balance of armies is fine. There is no need to bring changes in it because of nonsense claims of crying pussies. Be a men! All these snots about disbalance is a focking bullshit. Let's not transform the tournament into an asian bazaar. Someone likes artillery while the others like magic. Let's just play, no more cry.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 22, 2011, 05:49:53 PM
I can play with someone in next four hours
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 22, 2011, 01:29:58 PM
Vampire is not overpowered. Jim is overfrightened.   Cool
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Jim's OpenTournament (based on Darkmancer's mini tournament ruleset) on: December 21, 2011, 08:16:49 AM
Count me in, Jim. The dead shall walk the earth once more...
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February 2010 on: February 06, 2010, 09:08:17 PM
Actually, my nick spell as "Deadman"  Cool

And I wanna ask when will be the deadline for ruleset choice?
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February 2010 on: February 06, 2010, 01:02:18 PM
Sign me in!
My blade is yours!
Without confirmation yet!

I vote for 5K\15
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: What I really hate in Multiplayer... on: October 04, 2009, 09:37:48 AM
That is correct, the problem is depressive. Still it appears to be not so often. In the beginning it is wise to restart, but in the end... When I've once played with Jim, and the session has been lost in the end we decided to reconstruct the positions of our regiments (lucky they not participated in CC that moment) and replay the end of the battle. Sometimes it may be a good solvation.
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Making videos of DO on: October 03, 2009, 09:37:49 PM
First of all, big thanks for the tutorial. Author has done really great job.
But I have the same flickering problem and I found no cure against it. (Win XP OS) Vista, by the way doesn't demand of use 
do_crushfix  or do_vista_fix. It works fine and doesn't flicker at all. Perhaps some another codecs will help, would they?
Pages: [1]