May 19, 2024, 09:20:11 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
16  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 12, 2009, 11:56:17 AM
Hi all.
Count with me too for the February Tournament.

Well, what are the vote results now for the 3000/10 vs 5000/15 option?
I vote for 3000/10 because it will be my first tournament.

Bye
17  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Damaged CD :( on: February 12, 2009, 11:43:50 AM
mmmm interesting.....
18  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Damaged CD :( on: February 11, 2009, 03:19:43 PM
Hi again.

Thanks for let me Tongue

Oh.. one thing more...i don't know if this is the site but... It is possible to traduce the Multiplayer software specifications to other languages like Spanish, German, ...?
I think i will no have problems...but maybe other people yes.

Well, thaks again for all.

Good Bye.
19  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Damaged CD :( on: February 11, 2009, 11:15:13 AM
Hi to all.
I'm David, from Spain too.
Hi gatovaca17 Wink

Well, first of all, sorry for my poor english Sad. I will try to explain as well i know.

I have the same problem that you gatovaca.
I have Windows Vista and I installed perfectly the game (cool spanish version) but when try to execute it (without patches) the game saids: "ERROR: not WIN32 application".

Well i have repaired it copying the file eng_rel.exe directly from the CD to the directory and overwriting it.
Try it, because i thought it was for anything but never for this stupid action.

Now i have patch the game with this web instructions and the game works perfectly.
Thanks to all users of this funny site for the help.

And well....i'm ready to battle Smiley

I need to install the multiplayer software...but i will try to play the tournament of february if i could (and you let me Cheesy).

Well, thanks for all to all.

Good Bye Friends Wink
Pages: 1 [2]