April 23, 2024, 03:26:59 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3]
31  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Re: New Dark Elf sprite files on: April 23, 2017, 12:26:17 PM
Where can I get these sprites hahaha!
32  Modifications / 2D Sprites / Name ID + Banner/Sprites on: April 23, 2017, 12:22:09 PM
Just wondering how to customise Name IDs and also wondering when editing armies via Wh32Edit about the Sprite & Banner numbers for Dark Elves on Dark Omen 2 Mod.

At present the Dark Elf Army in Multiplayer Armies has Name IDs from 144 to 151.

The Sprite IDs are 324 to 331.

Same with banners, just wondering where and how to find the right numbers to match sprites, banners and Name IDs for custom armies Smiley

Thank you!
33  Modifications / Tools / Multiplayer with DO2 Mods on: April 23, 2017, 12:15:44 PM
Hey guys,

I'm currently customising the DO2 mod to create a Dark Elf campaign adding the following:
- Witch Elves
- Har Ganeth Executioners
- Shades (Assassins)
- Plus a few heroes

Anyway, just wondering how the multiplayer aspect works with mods... I suppose I'll find out more over the next few weeks once the 24 maps plus new armies have been completed but learned quite a bit about customising banners, sprites and so on so far.

If one user is using custom sprites, banners etc... does that overwrite for the other user or do the files get swapped for that battle as I think I remember originally....

Had a few ideas for the tournament if they haven't already been sorted such as keeping records of tournament battles, experience, armies such as download/upload armies before battles (making sure they've been approved by the crew, Olly, Ghabry etc)...

34  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Anyone keen? Multiplayer revival? on: April 20, 2017, 09:31:07 AM
Awesome... yeh timezones (based in Australia) are the only issue hahaha.

Looking forward to the new mod releases and maps!

35  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Anyone keen? Multiplayer revival? on: April 20, 2017, 06:08:22 AM
Hey guys,

New to the forum, had an older account but couldn't remember the login or email.

Anyone keen for a few rounds of multiplayer sometime? I need to start getting some experience with my army, haven't been able to use it in Multiplayer just yet.

There's a new hobby for me haha  Cry

36  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Half Screen Flickers? on: April 18, 2017, 04:09:19 AM
That's exactly what I'm doing  Grin
37  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Half Screen Flickers? on: April 17, 2017, 07:35:26 AM
What... there ya go!

Apologies about that last one... think I found my issue. Was checking the MODS folders and there are no army lists in there so that kinda explains the above issue hahaha....

Man you guys made this simple! Just a bit of human error here and there oops!
38  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Half Screen Flickers? on: April 17, 2017, 07:32:05 AM
Thanks mate... not sure if my message sent to you. Can't see it in the Outbox so appears not.

Anyway, thanks again for your help.

I've managed to get it working now, no screen flickering except I just need to confirm I'm doing the MOD process the right way.

1) Start Dark Omen from EngRel.exe in MOD replaced PRG_ENG folder
2) Select MODS
3) Select the MOD and click LOAD
4) Quit Dark Omen
5) Start Dark Omen again as per Step 1

It seems the MOD is still selected at Step 5 if I check MODS again, however if I go to Army list I can't see the new slots or units.

I tried this as well to add further diagnosis and a comparison:

ORIGINAL GAME
1) Started Dark Omen, selected Original Game and Load MOD
2) Checked Multiplayer, Edit Army and there are a few default armies listed

CUSTOM MODS
1) Started Dark Omen, selected Dark Omen 2 or Dark Omen Expanded and Load MOD
2) Checked Multiplayer, Edit Army and there are no army lists available

Once again, thanks for your hard work over the years.... amazing effort!
39  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Crashing in Multiplayer Army list on: April 17, 2017, 05:34:48 AM
Thank you... I had an account here from a long, long time ago as well haha, but couldn't retrieve the password so had to create a new account.

It's definitely installed as English version of the game but yeh I'll see if I can find my old disc instead of using cracked files etc...
40  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Half Screen Flickers? on: April 16, 2017, 03:47:34 AM
Just had to reinstall Dark Omen and been trying to get it set up and running properly however half my screen is flickering (the left hand side).

I assume it might be a refresh rate problem judging from past experience however I can't change my refresh rate, it's set as 60 or 65.

Damn, real disappointed because I'm so keen to play again, it's been about 3-4 years since I last played.
41  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Crashing in Multiplayer Army list on: April 16, 2017, 02:36:03 AM
Just to add a further note, I tried to manually add the Dark Omen Expanded mod and it seems to have worked correctly. I can access the new armies in the book and game etc...

I assume I just can't add Dark Omen 2 manually because of the expanded slots however any idea if it's possible?

Thank you once again!
42  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Crashing in Multiplayer Army list on: April 16, 2017, 02:21:08 AM
Hi there,

I've just tried installing the DOModPackOct16 files and Dark Omen loads, however when I also change to Dark Omen 2 Mod and go to Army edit it crashes on me as well once I get to the custom army units in the book.

I suspect my issues is because my inside the Program Files(x86)/Dark Omen folder I don't have PRG_ENG, I only have PRG however I added the registry files and updated the path to reflect the folder I have.

If I rename the PRG folder to PRG_ENG Dark Omen won't load and crashes on start.

Any tips or advice or anyway to manually import the extra slot armies?

Thanks for everything you guys have done to the game, I just wish I could get it to work hahaha
Pages: 1 2 [3]