May 06, 2024, 04:46:55 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February 2010 on: February 10, 2010, 02:28:30 PM
id like to compete aswell please, but im not sure about the choices as i have no idea what they are and havent played them b4 except 7k balance. so please fill me in.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2010 on: January 30, 2010, 03:28:54 PM
Sorry, where can i find this channel? is it in hamachi NB-DarkOmen?
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2010 on: January 28, 2010, 08:59:07 PM
I would like to join and compete please. i am new to online multiplayer games, so dont expect much from me. this should be fun.
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Hamachi on: January 28, 2010, 07:31:39 PM
erm my name on hamachi is Contrasnake, and im currently in the channel Dark-Omen3 as i cannot enter Dark-Omen channel. im still having trouble talking to people, even in chat box when i right click, i get no reply. they might be busy but im not sure for certain. Sad
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Hamachi on: January 28, 2010, 05:35:04 PM
Hi there, im ive become a new member to this site and ive joined hamachi (non-commercial use only) i dont no exactly which hamachi i have to download, but when i enter the channels for dark omen...i see the people who are online/offline, however i cant hear them speak etc. which is kinda annoying as communication is important. i also need abit of help about how to join people and enter the right information. ive read the other posts based on the information but im kinda confused at the moment. My hamachi is 5.117.24.193.
please can you reply and help me. thanks for reading this and im glad to be a member  Cheesy
Pages: [1]