April 24, 2024, 05:32:16 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament August on: August 22, 2010, 11:50:02 PM
I nominally sign myself up on Provisional notice for the upcoming torny.
Although because I really havn't been around recently, I don't feel qualified to cast a vote on what we'll be using.
Bug me if you need a tiebreaker, and I'll stare thoughtfully.

I applogise for my recent absenses. For someone with no job, I've been suprisingly busy working for free all the time. *grumble*
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament July on: July 31, 2010, 12:33:20 AM
Yeah. So, I'm a dick, and I have to cancel, because I have to go see a man about a book tommrow afternoon and what with one thing and another I totally forgot we had this on.

Totally my bad, no excuses what so ever, feel kinda terrible, but to late to cancel on the other guy now, and I can't leave him standing in the middle of a field.

(Gosh darn it, am I ever going to be able to finish one of these? Out of time the first time, technical difficulties the second, now clashing commitments. I swear, I'm gonna get you one day...)
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament July on: July 29, 2010, 10:12:00 PM
I fixed my internet connection, by the way. Where fixed means, got kicked off it, and got a new one.
So if it's not to late, there's a 95% chance I can make this saturday. If not, no biggie.

Oh! And Fair Omen 7k. Yeah That too.
4  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: Great News - Call of Warhammer on: July 15, 2010, 12:12:39 AM
I sense awesomeness in the works...
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Damaged CD :( on: July 15, 2010, 12:11:10 AM
It is out there on the internet. I'm sure it's avilable illegally in torrents, and legally elsewhere. I condone neither method. Just saying, they exist.
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: TOURNAMENT JUNE 2010 Version 2.0 on: July 10, 2010, 10:09:21 AM
Oh I vote DO7, if no-one knew that already.

Plus... I might not be able to make it online for another 8 hours. Is this a problem? I belive it means I'll be running an hour or so late...
7  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: We'll change on: July 09, 2010, 02:41:06 PM
Three cheers for all of us!

Looking back on what the community has achived for nought but buttons and thanks in the last few years, I think it's truely incredible.

Now I'm all divorced and resettled, I'm back to my normal free timed self, so expect me to return to my frozen projects and start seeing what new goodies I can create.

(While writing my own novel, sadly not dark omen related.)

Let's see what we can do next, shall we?

Thanks to everyone. Without each one of us, we wouldn't be where we are today.
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: TOURNAMENT JUNE 2010 Version 2.0 on: July 09, 2010, 02:29:30 PM
Uh. I'm here?

I was getting divorced and travelling 4,000 miles around the world. (Now resides in the UK) So I have a valid excuse but no doctors note.

9k pls?
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: TOURNAMENT JUNE 2010 Version 2.0 on: July 04, 2010, 03:07:37 AM
I'm like.. 70% sure I'll be here. Divorce is a bitch.
10  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: We'll change on: June 30, 2010, 02:52:24 AM
And so it begins...
11  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Neptunes Pride - Free Game on: June 19, 2010, 03:14:14 AM
Alright. I'm interested. Just gimme some spare time and I'll at least check it out.
12  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Neptunes Pride - Free Game on: June 18, 2010, 05:33:34 PM
Motivate me.

Why is this game better than any of the other free online games I waste my life playing?

Answer correctly, and I'll join.
13  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / News / Re: We'll change on: June 18, 2010, 05:32:02 PM
Is this where I put a giant picture of a cat, and
'I CANZ BE MOD NOW PLS' ?

Looks like interesting times ahead. Kudos on stepping down to make way for the new order by the way, that must have taken some character.

Let's all hope we can fight the great GW corporate beast together, eh?
14  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Magic players needed. on: June 15, 2010, 01:06:42 AM
Been called worse things than crazy before.
Just one of those many strange hobbies I have in my free time.
If anyone else is interested in reciving a copy, they're more than welcome to ask, I'll hand it out randomly to interested parties.
And do let me know when you have the editor installed so you can read the relevent filetype. *nods*

Many thanks for the help!
15  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Magic players needed. on: June 15, 2010, 12:43:05 AM
It's a new stand alone expansion. It might turn into a block, particular if I combine it with some of the other stuff I've worked on, but as per normal, so many things to do, never enough time. (Or insperation! For that matter.)

I don't belive offhand it contains any new keywords, (Although I did briefly consider putting 'Presidence' in which featured in the last one I finished.) It's pure 100% playable and professional looking, (I like to think) Magic the Gathering.

Although it's not set in the Magic the Gathering 'Univerise.' as such, (Although since they blew up Domiania in Time Spiral, Magic doesn't seem to be set in the Magic universe anymore either...) But otherwise should be instantly recongiseable as the cardgame we all know and love.
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 5