April 26, 2024, 01:42:48 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 2 [3]
31  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 28, 2011, 02:47:05 AM
Not sure know if I will be done work by then. What time is the tournament for us central North Americans?  Huh?
32  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 20, 2011, 04:56:47 AM
Not sure if I would call a paintball gun a toy.  Wink

Having said that they are more awkward to use than a "real" gun.
33  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 16, 2011, 08:55:12 PM
Where do we vote for set rules?
34  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: My new armourrr and a fast guide :o on: January 16, 2011, 06:32:19 PM
That's pretty awesome.  Cheesy  You should paint it.
35  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Looking for game? on: January 10, 2011, 12:26:12 AM
Thanks. : D
36  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2011 on: January 09, 2011, 05:38:57 PM
Sign me up.
37  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: January 09, 2011, 05:47:34 AM
Account # -1243526 User ID - Christophbs

: D
38  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Looking for game? on: January 09, 2011, 01:26:31 AM
I just joined hamatchi room Dark-Omen7  if any body wants to play give me a shout out. It would be my first pvp encounter in DO. =3

Not sure if there is an easier way to find people?  Huh?

Suggestions?
39  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: New to PC DO on: January 08, 2011, 01:05:18 AM
Well I now have DO on my computer. I could not wait any longer. : D   Tongue

Ill need to look into these mods more seriosuly now. : D

Thanks LB.
40  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Re: New to PC DO on: January 07, 2011, 03:31:59 AM
Well that is sure a handy list of info olly thank you. And new armies looks fantastic!!!!  Cool  Chaos!!! <3

I can't wait to play multiplayer but like I said I just ordered the game from the U.S. last night so it will probably take a week or so for it to show arrive in the mail. Sad

So you guys vote from the rulesets to decide what format your going to play?  What set is the most popular usually?
41  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / New to PC DO on: January 06, 2011, 05:35:28 AM
Hello people, my name is Christopher and I am addicted to DO.  Shocked

I have "owned"? Dark Omen for PS for years and have not played it in ages. (I used to be hooked) Recently I was reminded that this game exists but I had noticed  my disc went missing. No big deal I thought and headed to ebay for a replacement when I found out there was a PC version..... with a multilayer mode... SQUEEEE 

Now this knowledge is all very new to me (24 hours old to be precise) but I have allot of questions. I am sure the answers are out there...

1. Can I get DO to work on vista without being a l33t Ha)(0r?
 If no- Damn I just bought it off ebay. WHHHHYYYY!?  Cry
 If yes- Continue on 
2. Multiplayer sounds like a blast. I am not quite sure what some of the lingo means. Example 5k/15 ?
3. There are mods in progress that change stats and sizes of units and even add new units! Why are pics of these new units so obscure and hidden. These pics should be all over the place.  Grin  IS there a gallery of new "models" I can browse? (My game is at least a week away I need something to drool over)
4. I have come to realize that the ps version seems like the watered down version of this game and now that I see the little differences between the two it is like starting new all over again.

Seems like a great community.   Cheesy

Pages: 1 2 [3]