April 20, 2024, 10:06:46 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: 1 [2]
16  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 14, 2009, 03:14:35 PM
I'd go for the 5000/15 armies.

"Slaughter!"

"Let's paint the troll's land black!"
17  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: The most disgusting food ever? on: February 14, 2009, 11:32:45 AM
ROTFL! I know that cheese very well, since I sometime spend summer holidays in Sardinia. I admint I won't eat it, 'cause of the maggots. Pecorino cheese is anyway delicious.
18  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Which Country (/Continent) has most memebers on: February 03, 2009, 08:20:16 PM
Tilea... ahem... Italy!
19  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Introduction / Introduction on: February 03, 2009, 08:18:00 PM
Hello everybody. I just joined this group and I thought I'd be expected to provide a proper introduction.
I am 35 years old and have been fond of videogames since I was 6 or so. In the 80's I was introduced to RPGs and the Warhammer FRP world. So, when DO finally came out in the late 90's I rejoiced.
I've played DO single player campaign a few times, at the time. In 2000 (ish...) I managed to play a couple of online DO games, having contacted a sort of community whose main way of communication was ICQ. Never got to far with that, due to being busy with study and work (I am a chemist) and crappy, unreliable Internet connection.
Only recently, I was looking for instructions to play DO on WinXP to show the game to a friend of mine (and possibly convince him to a match). Then I stumbled on this wonderful website!
My compliments for all the job. The site is very profesiional looking, complete with information and tools and the community also appears lively and passionate.
I look forward to play some match and share a few moments of fun with all of you in the near future.
Best regards

Chinnico
20  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament February on: February 03, 2009, 07:47:04 PM
Hi. I am the noob here. Still I'd like to participate. Due to work reason, I am only available during the weekend. The other days I might have one free late evening or two, but it's quite random, so don't count on that.
I look forward to meet you... on the battlefield!
Regards
Pages: 1 [2]