May 03, 2024, 08:58:52 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2010 on: January 29, 2010, 06:13:28 PM
I don't think I will be able to show up tomorrow, I am sorry : x. Please take me out of the list.
Still I want to wish you all gl and hf, hope you enjoy the Tourny. I am looking forward to participate in the next one again Smiley.

Oh and another thing... please don't send me mails, trying to convince me of any system. It won't work, I have my opinion.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament January 2010 on: January 04, 2010, 03:57:27 AM
Count me in, I vote for 5k / 15 Smiley
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December on: December 19, 2009, 10:38:41 AM
I vote for 5k, simply because I like small armies Smiley
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: FAIR OMEN (After 1º Tournament) on: December 18, 2009, 11:02:53 PM
What program shall I use to open the doc? Editor does not work to good.
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: FAIR OMEN (After 1º Tournament) on: December 18, 2009, 04:54:53 PM
Does Fair Omen have any different Rules, or can you just buy Units like you want to, even with ranks?
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December on: December 14, 2009, 08:57:24 PM
I don't get the point of this whole discussion. If he does not like the system then it is only logical that he will not play. Age does not have a thing to do with that. I bet there will be enough Tournys with different systems in the future where Nitrox will be glad to join Smiley.

€: Can I still change my vote? Because there is no chance 5k / 15 will have a chance I would like to vote for Dost V5, only if it is still possible.
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December on: December 13, 2009, 12:19:01 PM
So the Tourny will take place on the 19th december? That's in less than one week, when will it be announced which Ruleset is chosen? Smiley
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December on: December 12, 2009, 05:39:38 PM
Hey Smiley

Think I will introduce myself a bit first, because I never posted anything on this forum.
I am Ceyl from Germany and I play Dark Omen since I was like 10 years old, first on the Playstation and then on the Computer. Sadly I could never gather online experience, because I did not know how to use the Multiplayer tool : x. Somehow while youtubing, I found your page and I got really excited. Dark Omen Tournaments! Wonderful! I instantly downloaded Hamachi and now I am looking forward to do some games Wink

Allthough I am not really experienced with Dark Omen online, I would love to join this Tourny if there is a place left. I don't really care about the date, I will definetely be there Wink

€dit: Oh, and I like the 5000 15 Version the most Smiley
Pages: [1]