April 25, 2024, 11:11:55 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Dark Omen failed to run because of out of date display drivers on: June 29, 2015, 02:36:00 AM
Please help.  It was working fine before  Shocked

Another error showed direct X incompatibility...

I used patches...it should work ok...

Thanks in advance, Tim
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: Single Player Undead Campaign on: May 18, 2015, 04:47:49 PM
Hi there.

I've been playing the Goblin Adventures campaign.  I got it from Olly, its a little tougher, like I mentioned. 

Greenskins seem kind of weak compared to human armies...always running away from battle.

I'm not really sure how to do what you mentioned, I was hoping to just download and play. 
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Single Player Undead Campaign on: May 15, 2015, 10:43:52 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if there are any undead campaigns to play with the undead like the goblin campaign.  Olly sorry, I know you've been trying to get me to play...

I am nearing the end of the Goblin campaign.  I think it is more difficult with the exception of Goblin Shaman, he seems to be tougher - at least the Fists of Gork seems to dominate all other spells.   

4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Downloaded mods and Game is green and units are dark on: April 27, 2015, 01:28:51 PM
Changed my settings to 16 _bit colors and I am in business.  Thanks for the mods and single player campaigns.  I stayed up too late playing them. 

I am good to go!

Tim
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Downloaded mods and Game is green and units are dark on: April 26, 2015, 06:13:29 PM
Olly was kind and patient enough to help me and we got it working.  Changed compatability mode and it worked under EngRel, not it is doing the same thing. 

I saw a fix on here to change to 16 bit color, anyone know how to adjust this?

If not, I can manage without 3-D, neither file is working so anything is better than nothing working.

Thanks.

Tim
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: Anyone play in the evenings on: April 24, 2015, 11:37:11 PM
Sorry Olly, I am stuck at work!

I will keep trying.
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Anyone play in the evenings on: April 24, 2015, 09:27:53 PM
Hi I can never find people on Gameranger in the evenings.  I noticed most people who's vids are online are European...

Anyone in US play?  Let me know when, I am a committed rookie looking to playing some serious multiplayer.

Thanks,

Tim
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: April 16, 2015, 11:51:20 PM
Thanks Olly, 

I will try to.  I am assuming it is a safe site and everything and I will take your word.

Once I get on gameranger is it easy to establish games?
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: April 15, 2015, 06:10:39 AM
I need help.  It will not let me download the file because of my security settings.
10  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Re: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online on: April 15, 2015, 06:09:59 AM
It is stating that my security settings will not let me download the gameranger file. 

I may need some extended details...kind of a newbie at this.
11  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Rookie to Multi-player on: April 10, 2015, 09:39:54 PM
Thanks Olly,

Do I need the disk and are the downloads for free?

It's a good game!  Way ahead of its time.  I don't know how popular it is, and I am not usually a big fan of real time stategy games, but the genre is right up my ally and playability is relatively simple once melee units engage. 

Anyways, I will check it out, I am looking forward to getting in some multi-player games.
12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Rookie to Multi-player on: April 10, 2015, 09:10:42 PM
Hey.

I started playing Dark Omen for PS 1 and I loved it.  I never did well because of the controls.  After finding it for the PC, I have played through the original campaign a few times, and I like the replay value of it.  I didn't think people still played multiplayer, and I thought "Wait, this is old school Warhammer, people have to be playing this" and I found the forum.  I have the disc for Windows, can anyone help me get started.  I would love to start playing.  I am by far no expert, but I've watched some videos online and they are pretty cool.  Help help help...I'm starting to get bored of the single player campaign.  Thanks.
Pages: [1]