April 20, 2024, 02:11:28 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Freezing and crashing on tab on: January 18, 2024, 09:04:37 PM
For some reason, I just can't get this to work. I've played the game and I can kind of get it to work on SOME settings, but for some reason it is stretching out like this and the cursor doesn't work. I know that I had all the options set properly from the main guide and then when I installed the voodoo app and used that, the settings got reset (as you can see in my video) and then I can't click them at all... no idea what's going on, but it's quite frustrating.

Sorry for causing such a disturbance!

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1vDKkZyUwpIgahD7aC1MltLbEq1wo-Ken/view?usp=sharing
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Freezing and crashing on tab on: January 01, 2024, 10:31:38 AM
Not sure I follow. What I mean is, the function you said about window minimization doesn't happen for me when I hit alt + space bar. Is that the right command or am I missing something?

Thanks!
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Freezing and crashing on tab on: December 31, 2023, 08:18:10 PM
Haha okay so I figured that out... but the alt spacebar doesn't minimize for me. Is it a specific setting in dgvoodoo2?
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Freezing and crashing on tab on: December 31, 2023, 08:12:45 PM
Cool thanks. Problem I am having now is... I thought I had the screen set, but now it either goes full screen and mega stretched, or it stays as a tiny box either in the top left corner or in the middle of the screen. the settings provided in the youtube video don't seem to help .
5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Freezing and crashing on tab on: December 31, 2023, 06:29:58 PM
Hey all! Just getting back into this to play the campaign again, but after setting everything up (had a hell of of time getting it to show properly on my 34 inch ultrawide), I can't seem to tab out the game without it freezing and crashing. Whether it's in normal or window mode... suggestions? I tried finding the answer on the forum, but no luck. I might have missed it.

Thanks Smiley
6  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Re: Dark Omen Reborn on: October 15, 2016, 10:03:18 PM
Noice! I will have a look! Thanks, mate!
7  The Remake Project / General Suggestions / Re: Dark Omen Reborn on: October 15, 2016, 03:58:41 PM
Wow this sounds awesome... where can I read more about the objective of this initiative, Olly?
8  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: GOG lobby to see Dark omen on this site? on: December 24, 2015, 05:05:47 AM
Still no word on the source code eh? How awesome would it be to get that source code!! dayum!
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Flickering in Windows 10 on: December 24, 2015, 03:19:27 AM
Sounds like a plan to me! I gotta brush up so I can kick your butt, Olly Tongue haha

How about sometime after Christmas? =D
10  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Flickering in Windows 10 on: December 23, 2015, 08:18:47 PM
Yeah, I tried all of that but nothing seemed to work.

It's strange that it would be the download though because it's the same download file I used about 8 months ago and at that time it seemed to work fine (though I was not on Windows 10 .. )
11  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Flickering in Windows 10 on: December 23, 2015, 05:02:19 AM
Also, every time I try to start the game now, it will work the first time, but when I exit and restart, I get an error telling me my installation is corrupt... what the what?

Any help would be appreciated...

Thanks guys

B
12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Flickering in Windows 10 on: December 23, 2015, 04:48:50 AM
Hey guys

So I downloaded the new mod pack for Nov 2015 but it seems no matter what settings I try, I am still getting flickering when I start the game. Is there something I missed? Would be nice if there was a definitely dedicated page for the guide! Seems like jumping around from post to post means it's very easy to miss something :S

Thanks
B
13  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: 3D mode and Win8/7 [ Dark Omen ] on: February 20, 2015, 02:27:48 AM
How does one edit the file for windowed mode???

"To play 3D-mode on Win7 in windowed mode... ( with no ForceDirectDrawEmulation of course )
hex-edit the english version of EngRel.Exe, write 0x00 at file offset: 0x000BD0A8
Set the desktop to 16-bit color."

All I see is this. I have never had to do any hex-coding before, but it doesn't seem like anything in this file represents what's mentioned above... help please?

Pages: [1]