April 25, 2024, 11:32:45 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December? on: December 30, 2008, 02:39:41 PM
Sorry i did not show up had one to many tequilas the day before and got in a
BIG argument whit my girlfirend and spent the whole day trying to work it out.

So a big excuse to you guys and i hope you had fun and fought some great battles.

My bad.
Belzarius.
2  Modifications / Troops / Re: Problem with wh2edit on: December 25, 2008, 05:54:52 PM
Unfortunenetly i missed it.
Logged in 15 minutes after the goblins stole it, me and my bad timing.

Well, well is there any chance it will pop upp in the download section of the webpage.

Thanks!
Belzarius

and a Merry Christmas (1 day late)
3  Modifications / Troops / Re: Problem with wh2edit on: December 18, 2008, 05:24:11 AM
A new one no i am getting a hardon Wink
Then i pm him thanks.

Belzarius
4  Modifications / Troops / Re: Problem with wh2edit on: December 11, 2008, 06:08:33 PM
ahh tough luck Sad

I shall continue to se if i have missed any thing but i am
running out of ideas.

The thing was i was planing to changing all troops to the new
army rules and as good as the systems allows and do a minor increas to the troop size.
Ooh well have to keep trying.

Belzarius
5  Modifications / Troops / Re: Problem with wh2edit on: December 11, 2008, 02:40:37 AM
I know about the numpad but the "tab" -key i did not know about i shall try i out and give my response.
Thanks.

Belzarius

PS:
Hmm did not work it seams that my buttons are f**ked upp so to speek i press F2 and the
chose unite command pops upp and it pops upp on many ocations the only thing i cant get working is
the numbers always when i get in the numpad enter mode what ever button i press makes the number
236 pop upp after i press the enter key on more time. Is the program writen for a English keybord?

And i switch not on the tab key but shift+ -numpadbutton.
6  Modifications / Troops / Problem with wh2edit on: December 09, 2008, 06:26:56 PM
Hi i downloaded the wh2edit just recently and i looked upp the read me and
downloaded the dos program, installed that and moved the edit to dark omen folder.
Got the program running and all but now to the problem.

Every time i try to alter a troops stats i the Enter mode it always change to
236 and the +/- option do not work and i got no qlue what to do about it,
and any help would be appriciated. Thanks.

Belzarius
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tournaments / Re: Tournament December? on: December 08, 2008, 12:34:36 PM
28! Guess i give it a try Smiley

count me in.

Belzarius
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: Question about experience on: December 08, 2008, 12:25:35 PM
Yeah that about cannons and mortars they seam to reload faster as they go upp in
experience not much but there do is a difference.

Belzarius.
9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: Question about experience on: December 05, 2008, 03:33:28 PM
That sounds right in my ears. Smiley

But do yo think it might be that that have just given a 1+ to leadership in multiplayer
as to balance it a littel more.
That do give a more courage to the troops,
but that makes troops like dwarfs loose there bonus after level upp over 2.
Hmmm... it may just be that this is not implemented due to a miss to
i mean they are way more expensiv but if it wont do much it is like no use.
Exept for mages and the magic item thing.

Belzarius
10  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Question about experience on: December 04, 2008, 12:39:23 PM
Hi i am new to this forum, just found the forum and the fan site.
Just resently looked upp my old ex of dark omen and thought lets give it a try and se if
there is any mods out and... Here i am.
Not what i expected(meaning good)and i am thrilled there are so mutch fans out there. Smiley

Well back to the subject.

Do any one know exactly what levels dose for troops, mean besides makes them better,
like how is there statistics improved by each lvl, and if what or all, and how mutch.
This is something i have always thought about since i first played the game when it
came out.

Belzarius
Pages: [1]