May 21, 2024, 10:32:32 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: New Dwarf Campaign Now Released :) on: April 16, 2009, 04:17:01 PM
Hi Flak,

you have a very good fantasy Smiley.. good job, although I am a bit confused by the fact, that the story is not integrated into the game.. or maybe I am not able to do it :S... anyway its kinda confusing to see bernhard and then switch back to the dwarfs...

My conclusion good mod, and hard, by the way why you chose the ice mage, he really sucks ass my opinion... absolutly no use.... compared to bright magic...

anyway... thanks flak
2  Modifications / Campaigns / Re: Dwarf Campaign on: April 12, 2009, 04:10:25 PM
Looks really interesting Flak, I dont want to bother you, but out of curiousity, when will your dwarf campaign be ready?
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Speach files on: April 12, 2009, 02:52:27 PM
Hi mazerrackam,

is it possible to send me the speech and music files too?

I have downloaded the game, because my freaking CD does not work anymore, after all I bought DO 10 years ago, anyway now that DO finally runs at Vista, I have no speech and music Sad..... took me more than 2 days now, only to play a 10 year old game..... and yes I know you guys dont support illegal downloads but still please send me the music and speech file..... I am a really really desperate player ......
Pages: [1]