March 28, 2024, 08:02:17 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: Help to start a game on windose 10, есть русские кто может помочь ? on: December 09, 2016, 09:32:10 PM
It is very hard, do you have video instruction ?
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Re: Help to start a game on windose 10, есть русские кто может помочь ? on: December 09, 2016, 08:20:19 PM
Where i can find english Dark Omen ?
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Help to start a game on windose 10, есть русские кто может помочь ? on: December 09, 2016, 05:29:40 PM
For a long time I want to play this wonderful game on your computer, but modern operating systems do not allow you to do that, sorry for the sloppy written, but unfortunately I'm very bad at English, so I make the text through a translator, could you help me with the launch of the Vindovs games at 10, and then I do not mind to learn how to install fashion improving texture and multiplayer games with wishing! In advance thank you who responds, Russian If there who can help I will be doubly pleased, because it will be easier to communicate in their native language!  Smiley
Pages: [1]