March 29, 2024, 04:40:12 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1] 2 3
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: July 17, 2021, 12:58:52 PM
Thanks Olly  Grin
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: July 17, 2021, 11:10:46 AM
It's been a long time, Ragnar...  Wink

http://www.coolminiornot.com/458582

Always appreciate the upvotes, the folks at CMON are harsh critics hehe.
3  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: A Grudgebringer in Vermintide on: July 17, 2021, 11:06:17 AM
Funnily enough there is a second reference, one of Sienna's weapons also references Luther Flamestrike.
It's those little details and nods to the past that really made me smile.
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: June 24, 2020, 12:31:01 AM
Got the Helmgart Bowmen done and uploaded to CMON! http://www.coolminiornot.com/449085

Hope ya'll are still keeping safe!
5  Warhammer Dark Omen Community / Tavern / Re: Covid19 on: April 22, 2020, 04:09:18 PM
Keeping safe in my 2nd floor ''bunker'' with plenty of essentials and minis to paint.
It's not too different from my regular existence though the anxiety is a bit much at times, worrying about everyone else.

Hope you're all staying safe!
6  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: January 14, 2020, 03:24:31 AM
Hey gang, hope you all had a good Christmas and new year.
Hope you all didn't think i was gone forever but painting takes a lot of time, and i have something to show!

[attachment=1]

I've almost finished them but i just wanted to show off the one part I must have spent the most time on getting as close the the source material as possible.
7  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: October 21, 2019, 01:04:31 PM
That's strange, all the images of the models on this page have vanished...
Is it worth me re-oploading them, perhaps in a smaller file size?

Anyways Just a little update!
I've recently started uploading my models onto Cool mini or not and will continue to do so with the Dark Omen models I've been making, Link here: http://www.coolminiornot.com/artist/Armoured-Lemming

At current I'm working on the Outlaw Pistoliers (Horses are pretty much done but waiting on new legs from Victoria Miniatures to get started on the outlaws themselves.
The steam tank is on standby while i figure out how to go about making the cannon at the front.

But I also won an eBay auction the other day on something that caught my eye, some old Vintage warhammer banners! Orc ones, one may look familiar!  Grin
https://imgur.com/bf5gNdq
8  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: August 09, 2019, 02:12:21 AM
Got the Imperial Mortar finished!

9  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: July 04, 2019, 07:35:29 PM

Another project done between the DO unit stuff.
Here is the 1987. Prince Ulther's Dragon Company.

Imperial Mortal is next Cheesy
10  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: June 14, 2019, 02:49:47 AM
Been slowly getting through the campaign, finally at Kislev and the dreaded S cliffs with the first screaming skull catapults, even after years of not playing i still remember how much of a ball ache this one is~

Models have been going well though, got the mortar undercoated and i recently purchased a steam tank and some pistoliers from GW (since for some reason they cost the same, if not more from sellers on ebay)
11  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: June 08, 2019, 09:52:48 PM
thanks for getting the old gold running again for me Olly, was a stubborn git to have running and Team Viewer 13 being a massive troll haha Cheesy
I owe yah a drink.
And again a massive thank you to everyone that makes these mods and gets them running.
12  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: June 08, 2019, 06:06:45 PM
installing teamviewer now, though only 14 was available from their site, I hope that's alright.
I'll have to also get GIMP at some point too Cheesy

I'm also curious, does the site have a Discord channel?
13  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: June 08, 2019, 05:54:57 PM
heya Olly, Aye sorry I've been gone for so long.

I'd certainly be up for getting the game running properly if you like, I did try to follow the guild but as yah know I'm not at all tech Savvy, though i am happy with myself getting the game from not even entertaining the idea of running to technically being playable if you don't have epilepsy and can see in double vision  Grin

And aye, I;ve see you lot do some amazing progress since i was last here with modding the game.
14  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: June 07, 2019, 05:29:48 AM
Actually got the game working... sort of.
Was able to get into the army editor so i now have a few useful images (including the mortar i was after)

The game even rungs but there is a major issue with it.
The entire left hand side of the screen has a purple filter over it and the whole screen is ghosted onto it, all while the entire screen flickers.

Olly's guild at least got me from the game not even loading on the disc to that far, ill try and fix it tomorrow when it's not 5:30 am
Laters all!
15  Warhammer Dark Omen / Tactical wargaming and other Warhammer games / Re: Table Top Recreations. Need help! on: June 07, 2019, 04:41:40 AM
Thank you Malus for the video link, I'll check that out! the army book pages will really come in handy.

Will admit though Aqrit, I'm not at all tech savvy, struggling just to get Dark Omen running even with Olly's guide. Almost nailed it but the game was ghosting  some images in purple and green the first time i tried to run it, and when i tinkered with the CPU / 3D settings the game wouldn't run properly again.

Reinstalling the game now, I know i can beat Dark Omen again so i can get the images the old fashioned way (or the multiplayer army builder for a lot of them should work too!)
Pages: [1] 2 3