April 20, 2024, 03:42:20 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: 5000/15 on: May 18, 2009, 11:40:37 AM
U really wanna set vamp to 5 or 6 points?

i dont like the image that i pay 6 Points for one unit what have to make suicide if the other regiments are down..

for 6 Points u could buy 3 Regiments of Skeletons or maybe 2 with Arkan Banner or Ptoleos Shild.
What brings a Wizzard what cost more than 33% or the whole army if he have to make suicide at the end? Shocked

4 Points i think are more than enough.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Wizzards have to make Suicide? on: April 28, 2009, 09:45:02 AM
Hey Guys...

I was reading the rules (so if they were all)
Is there anywhere a fighting-rule which says, if a wizzard is the last unit that he MUST attack and run into a swordcombat?
If yes. can u show me where i can see that?

I fought yesterday vs Warhammerfreak and my Vamp was the last unit he said i have to fight him cuz its a rule.
My Vamp has won, but is this rule really existing?

3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Multiplayer / Please to the leadership!!! on: April 27, 2009, 09:41:28 PM
Hiho.

I know im new but can i make a suggestion?!

Please make 5 Sticky Posts Log them and update them after each new decision
1 Topic for
3k/10
1 Topic for
5k/15
1 Topic for
7k/21
1 Topic for
9k/27
1 Topic for
write ALL (COMPLETLY ALL) rules in a topic so that everybody (include the new members) can see all they need (and find that faster)

I was looking for the complete 5k/15 rulen after 30min searchen i gave up o.o

and please update them ever!
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Rules and Standards / Re: Wraiths 8 or 6 points on: April 27, 2009, 09:01:12 PM
6 Points are enough.

Wrights have only 5 Members u only need 1Strong Unit...Maybe Cavalery.. so u can kill them without problem...magic swords just cost 1Point.
And with a wizzard its easy too.

If u fight against them u need Equipent too, and not only great Invasion troops.
So you have to use more magic in this game.

With this guys, its more interessting and have to think even better to.
If u dont like magic you should play Commandos ^^ there u can play only with troop-tactics Wink

5  Warhammer Dark Omen / Singleplayer / Stärkungstrank on: April 25, 2009, 11:27:58 AM
Für alle die es noch nicht wissen, da es in der Gegenstandsbeschreibung bei euch auch noch nicht vorhanden ist, in Mousillion das Haus in der Mitte der Karte auf der rechten Seite der Straße enthält ebenfalls einen Stärkungstrank.
2-3 Feuerbälle oder n Artelleriegeschoss...ihr wisst ja wies geht ^^
Pages: [1]