May 05, 2024, 10:39:29 PM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Windows 10 - Flickering screen on: December 28, 2015, 04:37:25 AM
Hi olly.

Shot for the help. Can i still play the original campaign if i install the Ultimate Dark Omen as i want to play through the original campaign before starting the new campaign vs the Deamon Prince?
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: Windows 10 - Flickering screen on: December 27, 2015, 10:24:30 AM
Howzit All.

I have a similar problem in Windows 10.

I installed the game and from there i picked up the D3DRM.dll error, so i downloaded the file and carried on. Then came the Out-Of-Date graphics drivers issue and then i installed the Intro-Crash-Fix and carried on. Now the game seems to flicker between the normal view on full screen and pink-green-white on the left half of my screen. So I clicked the 16-bit color with Admin permission along with 640x480 screen resolution. And the problem is still existent.

Any advice?

And a simple question, ill probably get scolded for this but, would it be possible for someone with an original CD of the game to extract the files there-on and allow people to download it. I mean the game is considered abadonware, so no trouble would follow. Any thoughts? And before someone asks, i had the original CD (I got it as a birthday gift many years back) but recently it got destroyed in my CD-Rom. Never thought id see a shattered disc, anyway, and seeing as i live in South Africa and ALLOT of people on E-bay wont post to South Africa due to the high postal theft, i have very little option but to ask the above mentioned question.
Pages: [1]