April 20, 2024, 02:57:28 AM

Username
Password

Show Posts
Pages: [1]
1  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: UninstallShield running on: August 10, 2020, 09:16:40 PM
Thanks, it worked after i defroze my account. I couldnt see any shared files while it was frozen. Apparently it does that if inactive.
2  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: UninstallShield running on: August 10, 2020, 03:05:41 PM
Deleting the IsUninst.exe solved it, thanks Smiley You could add that fix somewhere in the guide!
Oh and i played the remake demo, looks great!

But im trying to download the modpack, but it says that there is no file after clicking the link, and it says that "my files are frozen because of inactivity". Is that on my end or yours? Cheers
3  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / Re: UninstallShield running on: August 09, 2020, 11:17:42 PM
Deleted the Electronic arts registry folder in both root and virtual store, still says uninstallshield is running. :/
4  Warhammer Dark Omen / Help Section / UninstallShield running on: August 01, 2020, 08:54:06 PM
Hey guys. I've been trying to install DO again so that i know it works before introducing it to a friend, but now of course, i can't install it myself.
I have the DOcd folder that i got from "somewhere", so it should be anything wrong with the files, and i already installed it before.
But as the topic says, when i try to run the Setup, as admin, it just says UninstallShield running :/
Not sure what to do about it.
Pages: [1]