April 19, 2024, 06:44:57 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: We'll change  (Read 39453 times)
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« on: June 18, 2010, 04:04:25 PM »

Our History and latest Mods Dark Omen Multiplayer - Dark Elves vs. Skaven - Fotress Map

Hello,

If you read this post, you know, that we planned to change something in the team structure. And now, after we discussed everything, the roadmap for the upcoming 5 days is finished.

You definitely noticed, that the site itself had no improvement since months, on the other hand we had several good mods and translations of the game.

The first step we do, is to move the whole page to Sweden and hope. So with this act, there will be a great and golden future for modding and extending Dark Omen. However I will not follow in this future. From Monday olly will be the new administrator of this page. I will quit completely and (perhaps) stay as normal user, we'll see. On Monday we'll start moving all files and the domain to the new server (possibly some downtimes) and then can the party start.

I think, this is the best way, cause I'm still pushed for time and so I'm not responsible anymore  Grin serious, without me, the site will be more open minded in this way, so it looks like a good choice.

I think olly will recruit some new mods and administrators, so stay tuned!

At least I wish olly good luck with the site and hope, that the whole community will have a good time.

Bye
« Last Edit: September 29, 2015, 11:56:20 PM by olly » Logged

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
CidHalsey
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2010, 05:32:02 PM »

Is this where I put a giant picture of a cat, and
'I CANZ BE MOD NOW PLS' ?

Looks like interesting times ahead. Kudos on stepping down to make way for the new order by the way, that must have taken some character.

Let's all hope we can fight the great GW corporate beast together, eh?
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2010, 05:37:15 PM »

cool, finally uploading exe file will be possible ;]

and thx Bembelimen for putting all that work into this site
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 19, 2010, 12:05:48 AM »

this is like an ending, the ending of bembelimen dinasty, and the beggins of olly dinasty now, a new world based on the past one will be created, it will develop and grow to the new era, great times will come and special characters will appear.. we can writte a book of this :S with all users and previews forum reigns (the old dark omen forum, and lordys site :O) hahah anyway,  i gotta admit i feel some melancolic, i will miss bembelimen Sad i hope he stay with us as a normal user at least..

olly, your stats will be ws6 bs4 s6 t5 a3 i6 L10 , you will be the man that will have the power to create and destroy, to make your will true, solid and unstopable , we will be at our knee in your presence and sight to the floor, we will kiss your feet and your "all migthy hands".

i... i... i congrats you :S

PS: and ghabry what? will he be a moderator or something? will his present crown will be removed? i just wonder..

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 19, 2010, 04:20:43 PM »

hey bembe, you man, keep my and community respect forever for foundation and promoting this site.

and only you elidgebele for BGK avatar - i think its a good sign!

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2010, 02:49:46 PM »

Ok, so the domain is (finally) moved and olly is super administrator on every page now.

Good luck!

Bye, bye Dark Omen *buhuu*

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2010, 03:06:25 PM »

And done.
I will still lurk around with a green developer rank Wink.

cya bembe.

lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2010, 05:22:04 PM »

will bembe back at least 1 time peer month ? telling us things of his life, keeping us informed about he and his family his studies all.. we love him , we love him... Sad

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 26, 2010, 06:40:50 PM »

wtf is bye bye? you're arent going to leave us ocmpeltely, do you?

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 26, 2010, 06:42:36 PM »

Welcome to Sweden

Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2010, 06:57:19 PM »

lol i must have gone the wrong way last time i was in Sweden because i missed them 3 chicks

all i saw was speed camera's  Huh?

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
DjLeBomb
Halberdier

"Fire walk with me"

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 27, 2010, 01:44:30 AM »

Big news indeed  Shocked .

I'm glad to participate in this virtual community, not only because it is a great place to have fun with one of the games i love, but also because it is a place where i feel comfortable, respected and not mind riot by freaking things (well, the ruleset discussions usually tend to move to that freak way but is ok and maybe in a point necessary); and all this "good" attributes of the enviroment i think that are mainly due to the administration of Benjamin and Gabriel, that where always aware of they role, and had never seen them took the way of the "owner control dictatorship" that it is so common to see in the forums. And the decision of take a step to the side when they don't agree with the "direction" that the majority wants to take, instead of insist in his sole position, it is the best proof of what i had said. So, i join the Alavet greetings and thank to them for all, and wish to see them around here, at least to play a bit from time to time.

I have always seen Olly like an enthusiastic and super positive member so it is glad to hear that it is him the new Admin, congrats and all the best for this new "age" Olly, and of course i'm here to help in what i can.

And about the main objective of all the move, i really hope that the legal vultures don't flew around here, but if they do i think that there is always a first warning before the "attack move" and then we can retreat to this format; surely we will miss all the progress that we could have done, but at least we will have a place to meet and play without being disturb.

May the blessings of the Great Sigmar be with us.

"Of course you should fight fire with fire. You should fight everything with fire." Jaya Ballard, task mage.
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 27, 2010, 11:16:47 PM »

Welcome to Sweden

Welcome to Argentina

love you all.

ito maquiesves
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2010, 04:33:00 AM »

Good luck Benjamin. We will meet in future.
CidHalsey
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 30, 2010, 02:52:24 AM »

And so it begins...
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
Print
Jump to: