April 19, 2024, 07:44:26 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Administrator Promotion  (Read 3877 times)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« on: July 13, 2010, 10:17:34 PM »

I am pleased to announce that Darkmancer has accepted to be my fellow Administrator. He will help me develop the Website Layout, along with the usual Forum Moderating. He used to run his own Dark Omen Forum, many moons ago and has provided many unbiased, constructive Forum opinions and has enlightened us on specific Dark Omen Battle stats. His coding skills for Necrominicon have amazed us and I am hoping to now harness his php skills.

Congratulations!

Smiley

Again Great thanks to especially-

Bembelimen, Ghabry, Mikademus and Rob - Developers
Flak - Super Moderator (Campaign Creator and Tournament Organiser)
Darkmancer - Administrator
Grend,Mormacili and Brapus/Itlerion - 2D Sprite Artists
Malus,Sipax,CidHalsey and Flak - Campaign Creators
Along with all of our members and fans that play but also contribute to new Rulesets and Balances,such as Jeronimo/Brapus,Wkurwiony,Alavet and many other veteran(WHF,Nitrox,DJ etc) and all new members.
« Last Edit: July 13, 2010, 11:38:34 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2010, 07:13:03 PM »

congrats Darkmancer and all people putting their time and effort to make this game better and better Smiley
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2010, 12:48:36 PM »

yeaaa, olly has 6000 xp and dark mancer is 3500 (lvl 4) and all green users have 3000xp  , flak is 3200 xp and the others have 1000 (lvl 2), exept me that i am 2999, almost lvl 4.

congrats to all Cheesy specially of  course to olly and now dark mancer :O:O

ito maquiesves
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: