March 28, 2024, 04:42:00 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Units Test, with fair omen mod, (same stats, so is the same as original mod )  (Read 4705 times)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« on: December 14, 2009, 03:53:49 AM »

well as me and my brother are in home, with 2 pc and lan connection, we played counter strike and dark omen Tongue.
With all the time we were playing we decide to make several tests  to see how units render in battle, we choosed 1 unit from one race and make them fight. (10 vs 10)

we took a lot of surprises... here you have

first, we tried zombies rendering. i made 10 zombies and jeronimo made 2 grial , one wight and 1 momie

here the zombie MASACRED the grial knight (only 7 zombies died)

then each jeronimos armie fight with one zombie

so here we see that less than 30% of zombies died while  the 2 grial, the wight and the zombie died, as the mummies

Then he made 10 haldbeiders maximum lvl

this is the starting ...

later..

well, i did have one squad with magic object.. but only used at the end

all haldbeiders died Cheesy

Then goblins lvl 4 against the same zombies.

the naughty and mischievous goblins killed the "some times brave" zombies.

THEN it was time of a new impact.. the  beatifull ghouls.. they were the heroes of testing armies now you will see why.

first we did ghouls vs imperial swordman:

total masacre .
there are the corpses oflast imperial soldiers. then we tried again with other strategym and again the ghouls won :

this is the second battle, that finished really really horrible for the humans.

ito maquiesves
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 14, 2009, 04:32:52 AM »

Later we tested 10 max goblins agaisnt 10 max dwarfs:

it seemed to be a balanced battle Tongue

hehe what a brave goblin

finally, he died , not without taking 2 dwarfs to there grave (with magic object) :

SO again it was time of zombies! againts the dwarfs.:

here dwarfs start routing Cheesy

a lot of blood there

and lots of corpses here hahahahah

but i think i loosed the battle, the zombies routed and died... is that a lot of screenshots were bad :S
another pic

well now the dwarfs do die in horrible ways against ghouls:

a lot of fighting beins

they are slow Tongue

they all just died. Shocked

OHH here my favourite, as the next one, ghouls against mummies

here they star routing jjjj  (olly Tongue)

isnt that cute? they are routing togheter mummies and ghouls. XD

HEre ghouls vs wights. the battle was short because after 1 minute of starting... 9 of 10 wights started routing hahahahah and all vanished hahahahahha jesus crist!!!

herethey are routing XDXDXD

here a single test of mixed human armie.. they were desintegrated by the ghouls:

all died. any ghouls squad died as most of tests

ito maquiesves
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: December 14, 2009, 04:53:17 AM »

THEN we said "ohh maybe the big uns are strong enought to defeat ghouls" .... here you have the results:

they routed very fast

there is the EX LAST ORC STANDING ( but i have noticed that there is green blood above, so there is the real ex last orc.

THE ghouls gold times came down when i told my brother to make 10 realm knight , with the shields bug (no posible to have 10 realm knight with the fair omen gold cost, in my theory 9k ghouls vs 9k realm, the ghoulls win jjjjijijjijiji)

but the 10 vs 10 ws like this:

well.. they all died , the cavalery i fast so can make movement to atack from behind in a fast way and make the ghouls rout.. as it happened in ghouls vs dwarfes.

in other battle, ghouls killed the flagelants too, in the battle of human mixed armie, we should try 10 flagelant vs 10 ghouls.. anyway here we see taht ghouls and zombies are better thatn we think they are maybe we should make 2 lvl 4zombie rather than a BK   Undecided

here a pic from zombie vs dwarf, i believe zombies lose against dwarfs because dwarfs have more resistance than commom infantery unit Shocked

hope you enjoy all this and be usefull info before making tournament armies, .. i was hard working uploading ll this pics! hehe well bye bye

ito maquiesves
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2009, 08:57:15 AM »

nice job Ramiro!

i know other guys were udnerpriced ghouls too much. they're really good with their 2 atatcks and scare factor.

hovwever i must say that DO is not all about pure strenght of units, but WAR game, where you have to move your armies and choose better positions for everything.

i mean, in such skrimish battle humans or even orcs have much less chances to survive, while all war machine of UD can attack at the same time. but in usual scenario, and depending of the map, ther might be only 4-5 regiments attack at the same time, and 2-3 of them can be blocked with unbreakable units/banners, so their scare factor negates a lot.

also very lot depends of factor who will atatck first - either UD with scare, or humans which will negate this factor.

orcs suffers much more from undeads, but i believe that GOBLINS actually can do some good job vs these zombies/ghouls if used fanatics properly (and some beasts).

as for x2 4lvl zombies to grail - i think grail should be better than that; even though Itlerion can confirm how his ghouls with banner killed my bgk (and lost like only half of heads).

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Wkurwiony
Skeleton Warrior

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2009, 12:18:03 PM »

i have to agree with alavet, its not only about pure strenght of the regiments

how you play with regiments is crucial, well if you make a line with your units and awaits attack from enemy that have units causing fear/terror, i think your doing it wrong Wink

ghouls are cool because of their attack 2, but they are vurnable to ranged fire and might rout fast when taking losses

and for the situation when ghouls with BoD killed bgk, i had one situation when night goblins with BoD killed full BGK unit (they might be wounded thou, as they killed very fast rest of the army my army) and they lost 2 heads! Also once unit of greatswords killed bigguns with BoD whitout losing single head

so i think sometimes its all just about luck in dice roll, stronger units have better odds but sometimes might loose to weaker units
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 14, 2009, 03:50:01 PM »

this is like this, of course that strategy count, management of troops; dont forget them when they regroup from routing as many players do hahaha, and if enemy does false charge from behind or a side, turn them to face them. that what happened with realm vs ghouls they were so fast that make my ghouls retreat by attacking from behind while my ghouls were fighting others unit. did you see the formations before start battle  XD very cool haha.

we will try 10 flagelant lvl 4 against 10 ghouls lvl4 i believe avalet want to knows how will it finshed muahahahh.

and about the zombies against the bk... it was like resident evil movie , they were 72 zombies against 12 knights , there is were number defeat quality , so in tournament you can espect zombies or ghouls from me hihihi, and dwarfs of course,, the thing is that if they would be faster they be a lor better cause  when tthey retreat , you lose them Tongue

we treid as well 6 scorpions vs treeman and 3 troll against treeman, and there we see that treeman didnt rape, but make troll and scorpions rout... but we couldnt finish any battle (3 or 4 ) cause a bug produced by a irc monster unit that we have to figure who is, but i believe it is other thing , the sprites size diference, because in 1pc the troll is normal and in other pc the trol as been expanded 600% (made for hidra)

ito maquiesves
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: