March 28, 2024, 06:34:12 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: GameRanger: a new place to play Dark Omen online  (Read 87738 times)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: March 20, 2013, 09:15:25 PM »

Welcome and hope to see you both on the battlefield soon.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
andreycou
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: September 23, 2013, 10:17:05 AM »

I'm new, forgive me.
When and how do I find you guys for a game? cheers.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: September 23, 2013, 11:27:27 PM »

Hi and welcome, please install Gameranger and then host or join a Dark Omen Game and post your GR ID.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Freeedom
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: March 23, 2014, 02:57:05 PM »

Dear people,

recently I rediscovered the awesomeness of this game. Not much later after that a friend of mine told me that there are various options for multi-play. Now because we don live in the city, so we try via the internet.

First we tried hamachi but that didn't work. A week ago we tried gameranger for a whole evening, we made more progress but still couldn't play. The host got to the screen where you can pick battlefields etc but the opponent got only a black screen. Now we both use windows seven and have a working version of Dark omen on our computers.

Does anyone of you have a suggestion of what we did wrong or have an idea on how to proceed? Or maybe a different option next to gameranger or hamachi? Thanks a lot!
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: March 23, 2014, 10:05:42 PM »

Hi and welcome,

GameRanger suggest port forwarding for UDP port 16000

http://www.gameranger.com/support/network/

If you suffer any other difficulties then allow exceptions through Firewall or disable it within Control Panel Administrative Tools, Services and stop and disable the windows firewall service and any other antivirus programs.

I'm on GR every night so we can test if you like.

Smiley

Freeedom
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: March 31, 2014, 03:29:16 PM »

thanks a million!! your input got us going finally, I work a lot in the evenings, and really any other time of day. So hopefully we'll meet on a battlefield one time, but ja  Tongue anyway
main point: thanks a lot! Cheesy
Lordy
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: April 14, 2014, 04:49:51 PM »

Lordy
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #97 on: May 24, 2014, 05:04:14 AM »

Hey, i am jero1988@hotmail.com add me people, i am not  very available but if we start making small tournaments or "play days" i can join.

that GR account is used by me LordBraprus (or itlerion ) and my brother Jeronimo.

cya!

ito maquiesves
Mr_Secret_Biscuits
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: June 26, 2014, 09:24:20 PM »

Hi, Im new to this anyone up for a game?
Jeronimo
Night Goblin Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: July 01, 2014, 09:16:06 AM »

Send a mail to jero1988. He will get in contact with you. He is such a nice guy. Smiley
BroStyle
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: August 11, 2014, 02:28:47 PM »

Somebody is playing?
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: August 11, 2014, 11:50:58 PM »

I'm hosting on Game Ranger most nights, welcoming new players and helping them get going, so pop along sometime..

Smiley

URKA
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: February 02, 2015, 07:41:33 AM »

Hi, my name is Leo, from Spain.

I want to play dark omen online, but... i only have seen 1 person in Gameranger, and that day i didn't have time for it...

So... can anyone tell me if you are still playing via Gameranger? thanks.

My nickname in gameranger is URKA.

Thanks for answering.

PD: hamachi room is "full".
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 02, 2015, 02:10:09 PM »

Welcome, the best way is to Host a Game on Game Ranger and any current live players will join. I'm on there most nights, as good advertising that Dark Omen still lives and the mods that have been created.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/multiplayer/gameranger-a-new-place-to-play-dark-omen-online-t157.0.html

New maps and multiplayer Dark Elf and Skaven coming soon!

Smiley

URKA
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 03, 2015, 11:31:07 PM »

Hi.
These are good news...
Cheesy
I'm going to find some game.
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9   Go Up
Print
Jump to: