April 18, 2024, 04:13:37 AM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Battle pictures & vids  (Read 57222 times)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 18, 2009, 09:57:16 PM »

My Empire v Chineko's (SirPercyBall) Victorious Army of Greenskins 9k/30

Very close , good game!

and another where my lv3 Black Grail destroyed the poor Greenskins

Smiley
« Last Edit: August 18, 2009, 11:22:39 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #46 on: August 18, 2009, 10:58:36 PM »

it was funny because we both made 3 armies 3k,and fight all lvl from beggining... until e won in the fourth lvl of second chapter. we were playing saving armies , earning gold and experienccie, that the reason i have only 2 crossbowman ahha : was really funny

ito maquiesves
Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 31, 2009, 02:12:39 AM »

Vampire braveheart!
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 31, 2009, 06:35:54 AM »

ah damn poor vampire :-(

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Kikk
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 31, 2009, 09:51:46 PM »

I played several matches against Sipax today. Thanks to him I'm no longer green, since I won my first multiplayer match ever today!

I think in the end the count was around 6-4 in favour of Sipax.

Funny moments included:

- My skull catapult launching a flaming skull on itself just before it got attacked, effectively killing both the attacking unit (i think it was an orc boyz) and itself. Henceforth known as 'the kamikapult'
- My bright wizard trying to help a group of about 6 mercenary soldiers (totally surrounded by 15+ orcs) by launching 3 firebolts at the skirmish. Result: 3 mercenary soldiers dead and 1 orc. Thanks, wizard!
- My treeman surviving 5 shots from a orc rock lobber. Must have been a rubber tree.
- And this one:

Its not visible in the image, but a second after this shot, my last remaining flagellant DIED while there were no enemy units around anymore. Sipax theorized the tree ate him. =)
sipax
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 20, 2009, 09:03:30 PM »

« Last Edit: October 20, 2009, 09:07:53 PM by Ghabry, Reason: picture fixed... » Logged

- -
Urblab Rotgut: "My name's Urblab Rotgut."
Morgan Bernhardt: "That's your problem"
- -
sipax
Campaign Creator

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: October 21, 2009, 08:14:45 PM »

It was really tough battle with Wkurwiony.

* tough_battle.gif (154.72 KB, 640x480 - viewed 1026 times.)

- -
Urblab Rotgut: "My name's Urblab Rotgut."
Morgan Bernhardt: "That's your problem"
- -
Lindar
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 22, 2009, 10:38:49 PM »

Its not visible in the image, but a second after this shot, my last remaining flagellant DIED while there were no enemy units around anymore. Sipax theorized the tree ate him. =)

about this, I have seen it in the single player a few time, that 1 or 2 units died after the battle ended, especially when they where fighting against someone with the grudgebringer sword. In battle I won because the last skelly archer died after my units routed (grudgebringer swordman with the grudgebringer sword, and yes 8 of them fleed for 1 archer)
warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: November 18, 2009, 07:05:15 PM »

Maybe when persuing units, your own unit loses wounds too. But a lot less then the fleeing unit.

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: November 18, 2009, 08:47:45 PM »

i guess its just a slow engine of DO, there is no any reasons to roll vs routing regiments.

i have such issuess rather egullary, if im not mistaken thre should be one of that case on video from septembeer tourney when i play 1st battle (empire vs empire) vs gharby at FO9k

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #55 on: November 18, 2009, 09:29:57 PM »

ive seen it with skeletons before, i once had 3 skeleltons route a human infantry regiment but died in the pursuit

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: November 24, 2009, 12:05:05 AM »

Good Game against Defunkti - very close battle for his first ever online

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: November 24, 2009, 12:32:07 AM »

He got his Revenge though, in another close battle where my Bright Wizard fought well but sadly died

Smiley

warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: November 25, 2009, 05:46:46 PM »

That is one hell of a close battle. I have had some close ones in the past but 2 goblins vs mage and goblins win is soooo close.

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: November 25, 2009, 06:18:16 PM »

yep,

it certainly was a close match, as the Bright Wizard managed to kill all but 2 of the Goblin Troop,

"down to the wire" - as we were both Hammering the Strength +1 Boost button for all we were worth!

Smiley

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6   Go Up
Print
Jump to: