March 28, 2024, 05:25:16 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Any survivors in 2015?? :)  (Read 10064 times)
Rasputin
Troll

View Profile
« on: January 23, 2015, 01:01:10 PM »

Are there still some active players for DO battles ?? If you are so I AM....waiting for you...hmm maybe not untill 2016  Tongue
GameRanger: 6025324 & Rasputin
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 24, 2015, 12:34:26 AM »

Best way is to Host a Game on Game Ranger and any current live players will join. I'm on there most nights, as good advertising that Dark Omen still lives and the mods that have been created.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/multiplayer/gameranger-a-new-place-to-play-dark-omen-online-t157.0.html

New maps and multiplayer Dark Elf and Skaven coming soon!

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
thelastarmada
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 26, 2015, 11:53:29 AM »

Haven't been able to get a game with anyone besides my brother.

Still lurk about from time to time tho.

Ill play this game until they remake it lol.
Sparkee
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2015, 10:30:50 PM »

Until today, I'd never played a multiplayer game, but I think I'll be playing a few in the near future Smiley
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 15, 2015, 10:47:43 PM »

You play well Sparkee - Welcome

* SparkeeUndead.jpg (104.06 KB. 640x480 - viewed 852 times.)

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Sparkee
Night Goblin Archer

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 17, 2015, 02:12:45 PM »

Thanks very much  Grin

I'm currently working on an idea for some kind of multiplayer campaign, which would have the player taking their army on a series of missions against pre-set human controlled armies.

The idea will be for it to emulate the single player campaign, with the player winning most battles, but struggling to ensure enough income from battles to reinforce afterwards.

More to follow Wink
Oggrr
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2015, 07:25:33 PM »

Aye! I have risen from the depths of Sweden to try and play some Dark Omen. True novice when it comes to multiplayer though since i have never ever played it agains human opponents, but if someone actually still playing i would not say no to a battle. Add me on gamerange: nuuren@hotmail.com
Starscream
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2015, 04:35:59 AM »

Hello! I have gameRanger too, so if you Like, we can doing battles.

Saludos!
rod905
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2015, 08:33:24 AM »

I have never played online, nor passed the whole game for that matter, but I love it and used to play it on PSX in 1990s. Now I installed it on windows 7 and wish to look into the possibility of playing online against another human. If there is anyome interested please let me know, however he must be patient because I do not know the process of connecting etc yet. And by the way my timezone is GMT +1 (CET).
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2015, 01:11:00 PM »

Hi and welcome, install GameRanger and post your ID and I will see you on the Battlefield, or Host a game for any active players to see you.

Smiley

rod905
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2015, 02:28:48 PM »

Done, my user on gameranger
is rod905
Anastrophane
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2015, 01:24:57 AM »

I'm french, so sorry for my bad english.

But I play this game in 2015 but I don't know how to play online in this game ! I want to play other troops againt reel player !! Smiley

If u can help me and if u see this message add me on skype: Anatrophane
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2015, 06:54:53 PM »

Hi and welcome, install GameRanger and post your ID and I will see you on the Battlefield, or Host a game for any active players to see you.

http://forum.dark-omen.org/multiplayer/gameranger-a-new-place-to-play-dark-omen-online-t157.0.html

Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: