olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« on: October 16, 2007, 05:10:49 PM »

Entschuldigungen!

Ich benutze einen übersetzer (UK)

Hallo, 
wie bin ich zurück in dunkles Omen und Schatten der
gehörnten Ratte. (Tadellos laufend auf meinen alten P550Mhz Prozessor und PCI FX5200 Graphikkarte, laufend auf WIn98).
Ich habe alle meine alten Betriebsmittel gefunden (Smurf wurde früh erwähnt, ein welcher Kerl), das
er den Herausgeber schrieb und irgendein anderes Genie verursachte 8 neue Undead-Schlachten.

Ive erhielt auch eine Greenskin Kampagne, obgleich sein gegen den gleichen Feind, so das ive, das bemüht gewesen wurde, den Feind zu rekodieren. Durch dieses bedeute ich, anstelle von den Kobold-Bogenschützen, die auf der ersten Mission erscheinen, Sie erhalte DarkElveArchers und Morglum NeckSnapper etc.

Ebenso habe ich eine andere gute Kampagne, schrieb jemand aber noch gegen den gleichen Feind, also bin ich bemüht gewesen, den Feind zu ändern.

Nach der Vollziehung davon will ich wirklich eine Zwergkampagne dagegen machen sagen Orks. Obwohl das schlecht, das einzige klingt, tun die Dinge, die ich kante, ist Änderung, wo der Feind anfängt, oder ändern der Einheit der Typ (Bogenschütze wird zur Bogenschütze-Klasse usw. beschränkt).

Wieder ist alles, was ich getan habe, Standplatz auf den Schultern von Riesen. (Ich schlage die Autor-Autorenangaben kurz an, wenn uns erlaubt wird, fortzuschreiten und unseren Mods Zu veröffentlichen), las ich frühere Hund-Mittel wurden gebeten, abgenommen zu werden), Wahr?

Andere Mods, den ich habe, sind mehr Geld für das Mehrfachabspiellaufwerk und Lasten von neuen Einheiten. Eg-Fledermaus-Schwärme, Griffons, die ganze alte klassische Literatur

Ich habe Ihren Battles.deu versucht, aber der Schirm ist schwarz? Helfen Sie bitte

Danke

Ich bin Ihr loyaler Diener

Smiley
« Last Edit: February 01, 2008, 05:47:30 PM by bembelimen » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 08:17:19 PM »

Hi

Can you edit your post and write it in English please.....I think we will understand it in English too

This Translator was very bad Wink

Greet

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 19, 2007, 11:28:37 PM »

Hi,
like yourselves I'm back into Dark Omen and Shadow of the
Horned Rat.(Running Perfectly on my old P550Mhz Processor and FX5200 pci graphics card, running on WIn98).

I've found all of my old resources (Smurf was mentioned earlier, what a Guy)
He wrote the Editor and some other Genius created 8 new Undead Battles.

Ive also got a Greenskin Campaign, although its against the same enemy, so ive been busy re-coding the enemy. By this I mean, instead of Goblin Archers appearing on the first mission, you get DarkElveArchers and Morglum NeckSnapper etc.

Likewise I've got a different Good campaign, someone wrote but still against the same enemy, so I've been busy changing the enemy.

After completion of this I really want to make a Dwarf Campaign against say Orks. Although this sounds wicked, the only the things I cant do, is change where the enemy starts, or change the Type of unit(Archer is confined to Archer class etc).

Again all I've done is stand on the shoulders of Giants. ( I will post the Authors credits shortly, if we are allowed to progress and Publish our Mods)I read earlier Dogs Resources were asked to be taken down) True?

Other Mods I have are more money for multiplayer and loads of new units. eg Bat Swarms, Griffons, all the old classics ..

I have tried using your Battles.deu and renamed the file Battles.eng
I can select the New Multiplayer Maps but the Green land is black or errors.
Do i have to install the game as German or can you create a BAttles.eng please Smiley

I am your humble servant, at your service, Sir.

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Ghabry
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2007, 04:46:50 PM »

Just rename the Battles.deu-file to Battles.eng (and if needed use the multiplayer_copier.bat-file) and have fun Zwinkernd. (but you can't place any units as player 2 as you should know)

Batch-Files don't stop if there is an error.
Try to copy the folder B1_05 from the DO-CD.
If you can't find the folder then there is maybe a bug in the copier.
« Last Edit: October 22, 2007, 04:52:47 PM by Ghabry » Logged

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: