April 20, 2024, 09:59:31 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Saying hello to the Community!  (Read 4181 times)
defunkti
Troll

View Profile
« on: November 23, 2009, 07:30:38 PM »

Hello all!
I was poking around the Hamachi lounges yesterday and got into a little chat with Olly who then asked me to introduce myself here sometime. Thus here I am. Smiley

I'm a 21-year-old Warhammer fanatic from Finland who recently re-discovered Dark Omen, the best RTS ever, again after many years since my first experiences playing it as a kid. Yep, the tabletop game is my hobby too.

I'm yet to play my first online match as I have some sorting out to do with the connection things. I have been trying to play with my bro online for the past few days, but to no avail. And this actually resulted in me seeking for info on the net and finding this site. Smiley
I'll have to dig through the "ultimate connection guide" a little deeper and see if I'm able to have my first online battle soon!

I'm itching to play as a Goblin horde!!! lol  Grin

Long live Dark Omen.
warhammerfreak
Greatsword

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2009, 07:32:20 PM »

Welcome here,
As some will say later it is a great time to join.

"Did you know that there are those days that  even my lucky underpants with spacerockets won't help." "Then u did everything that was in your power ."
Nitrox
Skeleton Archer

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2009, 08:14:13 PM »

Hello Smiley nice to see you.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2009, 10:16:32 PM »

Welcome

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
lordbraprus
Crossbowman

wiiiii

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2009, 05:56:33 PM »

hi hello ! Cheesy there is a lot of stuff here Smiley i hope you found it, iam sure olly told you to get the map pack , and that there are new single player campaings and all that kind of things . salute you! join my hamachi net LB5555 same pass Smiley , and every join there please cause my old net , i lose it with the old pc ip

ito maquiesves
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2009, 07:24:18 PM »

Huho to Finland, have a great time here!

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: