March 28, 2024, 09:25:53 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: introduction  (Read 4304 times)
armoured-lemming
Orc Boy

View Profile
« on: February 11, 2009, 06:36:41 AM »

'ello you lot!
Armoured-lemming here, hehe havent gotten to play dark omen since i was almost half my own age!
closest i could get to the real thing was the old playstation 1 version, but soooo much missed out and only 8 regiments at a time? somthing had to give!
but thanks to this site i can actually get the damned thing working again, *grumbles* thanks bill gates for thinking that gamers dont play the classics, *humpf* up your @r$£ yah git...
anyways hehe, im 19, resident of the great land of england, and im really looking forward to the community here and ofcourse to put up a good fight online and make my uncle proud haha, he completed this game and showed me all kinda of tactics, hehe gotta love the mortar cannon, best damned unit in the game if you can get its timing right.

lookin' farward to giving yah all a good game! A-L

'its cheap, cowardly, and boardline rule breaking... but i like it!'
Kypper
Mummy

Bones and bones and bones ripping your flesh !

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2009, 01:35:59 PM »

Hi o/

See you, space scorpion !
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2009, 02:15:50 PM »

Hi armoured-lemming

Welcome to our Community

Today and tomorrow I will be away, but you can meet the other players in the Chat or in Hamachi.

Feel free to join the Tournament

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: February 11, 2009, 04:35:29 PM »

welcome to Dark omen

if your bored with the original campaign then let me advertise my goblin campaign in the single player section Grin

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
Mikademus
Developer

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 11, 2009, 10:29:34 PM »

Seconded, welcome and enjoy yourself! The Hamachi channels and our IRC channel are your friends! The tournament will be great fun, and Flak's modded SP campaign is too!

armoured-lemming
Orc Boy

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 12, 2009, 11:59:47 AM »

Grin hehe first off lemme thank you all for the warm welcome!
the tournament sounds like fun though i wouldnt mind getting a little practice, you know, get the rust off my sword, been playing the single player campaign and so far ive made it just past the tree man, the know, when steffan vice and his merc pistolies join your army hehe, gotta love that bit, oh and ive taken a look on the chat thing, looks fairly straight forward though im a bit blunt with installing programs, add-ons etc, so ill have to look into this Hamachi program, would like to install all these wonderful things but im a little worried that ill end up wreching the files or somthing equally stupid x3
the goblin campaign sounds awesome by the way flak, i think the game should of had alternative stories then just the humans so you can get to grips with the multiplayer a little easier, but then i suppose practice takes care of that.

A-L  Wink

'its cheap, cowardly, and boardline rule breaking... but i like it!'
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2009, 11:48:19 PM »

Welcome,

A Great Time to Join,

New Mods and Monthly Tournaments!

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: