April 18, 2024, 01:55:18 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I knew this was gonna happen, damn!  (Read 3024 times)
Tandy
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« on: May 12, 2009, 02:41:35 PM »

Hi, my first post. My names Nathan. I searched around and found the previous version of this fansite. I found the link to download the game (torrent link). It took 3 days to download it and I can't get it to work - I can't even get the d3drm thing to download. A bit frustrating.

I'm not the best with computers, it has to be said mainly because I've just got a new laptop. Havnt had a computer for 4 years. Anyway, as soon as downloaded it, and tried to lauch it, it started downloading again. (what the hell??) And I think it over-rite the previous file because I can't find it.

I think I'll buy the  CD for a few pounds, I cant waiting another 3 days for it download and have something go wrong.

I used to play this game when it first came out, god, I cant wait to play it again. Be like going back in time haha.

I suppose a major part of this post is venting. Sorry. Waiting 3 days with baited breath and im really gutted.

Anyway, Hello to all and fingers crossed I'll get to play it soon  Smiley

bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 02:59:03 PM »

Welcome to the forum, I think buying the CD is the safest way for playing Dark Omen. Good luck, that you find a cheap one Smiley

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Tandy
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 03:19:53 PM »

Thanks for the welcome, I have bought a copy for £6. Not bad I think.

Can't wait to start multiplayer, been watching the 'lets plays' on youtube.

Nathan
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: