April 18, 2024, 09:15:22 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Windows Vista - Black ground  (Read 3768 times)
aule
Troll

View Profile
« on: December 11, 2008, 01:38:06 PM »

Hi!
Have gone through the forum, but nothing i've found has helped me out. The game runs perfectly but i cant see the ground while in combat. there's only a black background which my units are placed upon. This is what ive done so far:

Got Windows Vista 32bit, did a maximum install of WDO, ran tshoot to force MMX Render, copied the d3drm.dll into the
PRG_ENG folder, checked CPU instead of 3D to remove the flickering, did NOT set to colored mousecursor. Lastly i also tried to apply a no-cd patch, but that didnt help me either.

Anyone has any clue how to fix this issue?
Thx in advance..
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: December 11, 2008, 02:48:33 PM »

Hello

Did you try clicking "Unpatch" on the troubleshooter? sometimes this could help:

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 11, 2008, 03:07:18 PM »

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/ultimate-dark-omen-game-fixes-t111.0.html

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
aule
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 11, 2008, 03:13:36 PM »

Did all this im afraid =/ ... as i look through the different forums it doesnt seem that anyone knows what causes this issue or how to fix it
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: