April 20, 2024, 11:22:47 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Unable To Install Dark-Omen!  (Read 2030 times)
Stevestitt
Troll

View Profile
« on: October 21, 2021, 10:57:03 AM »

Hello, friends. I am doing this post for a need. Whenever I am trying to install Dark-Omen on my Windows10 computer; an error (IsDone.dll) is showing. I don't know why this error is showing, and how to solve the issue! Guys, can you provide any suggestions for this?
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2021, 11:15:13 AM »

Hi and welcome,

We've never encountered that issue before so suspect you might be using a dodgy .iso image perhaps. Googling the error links to a few possible fixes but I would try using a UK version of the CD. Please check your messages.

https://medium.com/pcfixes-com-tech-support-windows-apple-google/isdone-dll-933d6fc91ffd
« Last Edit: October 21, 2021, 10:21:22 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Stevestitt
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2021, 11:41:38 AM »

Thanks for replying. I will try all the processes you mentioned, and after that, I will reply to you.
Williamstokes
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2021, 11:12:52 AM »

Hollow the article. Hopefully it will help you and others also.
Hobolagoule
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 19, 2022, 12:13:02 PM »

Hello,

One important thing that is not necessarily obvious for everyone is that every action needs to be executed with admin right (installation, execution).

Otherwise you will always get a message like "The installation is incomplete (or corrupted), install the game again".

BR,
Hobo
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: