April 18, 2024, 08:16:45 PM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Sorry if this is answered allready but  (Read 2525 times)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 30, 2023, 05:00:13 PM »

No, post some screenshots as the mod pack Engrel.exe in the new PRG_Eng folder already has the no cd fix within it. So sounds like you are not using it. All this is why I simply offer to remote in via Teamviewer which is 100% secure and I've helped thousands of fans over decades, to save my own time and theirs, when they struggle to follow 5 steps.

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
csa_ap_hill
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2023, 05:35:33 AM »

* one of the no cd error I get.png (2120.36 KB. 1920x1080 - viewed 137 times.)
No, post some screenshots as the mod pack Engrel.exe in the new PRG_Eng folder already has the no cd fix within it. So sounds like you are not using it. All this is why I simply offer to remote in via Teamviewer which is 100% secure and I've helped thousands of fans over decades, to save my own time and theirs, when they struggle to follow 5 steps.
Well here first screen shot is inside the mod pack and inside the new prg file or folder.

* second is one back from inside the mod pack.png (188.83 KB. 1920x1080 - viewed 128 times.)

* back one step to show that I began in dark omen folder.png (196.24 KB. 1920x1080 - viewed 119 times.)

ok well linked three screen shots to show you the Dark omen folder then inside that and inside the mod pack so...

* one of the no cd error I get.png (2120.36 KB. 1920x1080 - viewed 137 times.)

« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 05:40:40 AM by csa_ap_hill » Logged
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 01, 2023, 10:43:24 AM »

Your screenshots show you have ignored the guide and pasted the whole mod pack into the Dark Omen folder and then attempt to run the mod pack's EngRel.exe from within the mod pack. Instead of copying the 3 folders into your Dark Omen folder as per step 4 & 5. Watch the video tutorial more closely at 4:18mins.

4) Download this mod pack and copy paste/extract its 3 new folders (armytmp,Mods,PRG_ENG) to your Dark Omen folder. Remember to restart the game each time you select a different mod.

5) Start the game by double clicking on the new EngRel.exe inside the new PRG_ENG folder and go straight to Dark Omen's in game options and Turn on 3D and coloured cursors. Or is this an April's fool's day  Smiley
« Last Edit: April 01, 2023, 05:42:49 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
csa_ap_hill
Giant Spider

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2023, 07:59:25 AM »

Your screenshots show you have ignored the guide and pasted the whole mod pack into the Dark Omen folder and then attempt to run the mod pack's EngRel.exe from within the mod pack. Instead of copying the 3 folders into your Dark Omen folder as per step 4 & 5. Watch the video tutorial more closely at 4:18mins.

4) Download this mod pack and copy paste/extract its 3 new folders (armytmp,Mods,PRG_ENG) to your Dark Omen folder. Remember to restart the game each time you select a different mod.

5) Start the game by double clicking on the new EngRel.exe inside the new PRG_ENG folder and go straight to Dark Omen's in game options and Turn on 3D and coloured cursors. Or is this an April's fool's day  Smiley
OK, finally worked thanks I got all the mods etc...
Thanks so much. Graphics look good as they should.
I played the first battle and all worked OK so yeah thanks.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2023, 02:40:07 PM »

Cool, glad it's working. Enjoy! Smiley

Yoji
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2023, 10:37:22 PM »

Cool, glad it's working. Enjoy! Smiley

Well done Olly, you have the patience of a saint!!  Cool
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 03, 2023, 12:26:39 AM »

Thanks Smiley

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: