March 29, 2024, 08:03:11 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Russian?  (Read 2485 times)
Kordha
Troll

View Profile
« on: May 01, 2020, 10:12:15 PM »

Hello,

First of all, thank you! I have been trying to play the game for ten long years! Now it starts and I can play.

But It's in Russian. The texts and intro videos are in english, but they all speak russian.

Can I solve this problem?

Thank you again.

olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2020, 12:05:40 AM »

Hi and welcome, yes you need a UK cd.

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Kordha
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2020, 09:35:29 AM »

Thank you,

I thought mine was. In fact, I tried to install the game in english/german/french, it allways ends speaking Russian. Anyway, Thank you again for sharing DO. I hope I'll find some players to play multiplayer later. Right now, I'll just enjoy solo campaigns.

olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 02, 2020, 09:40:32 AM »

Yep check your messages and hope to see you online in Game Ranger for some multiplayer fun soon.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Exerter
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2020, 06:42:03 PM »

Have the same problem and do not know where to get an UK Version :/
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2020, 09:16:05 PM »

Hi and welcome,

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: