April 18, 2024, 03:15:12 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Recently joined need some advice with flickering  (Read 2253 times)
Ukjim91
Troll

View Profile
« on: July 18, 2021, 11:35:54 PM »

i have recently joined the forum, i wanted to bring my childhood memories back with this great game but i have followed the steps on how install on windows 10 but soon as i click play it is flashing then freezes soon as i click then i can just hear the menu music in the back ground. Is there something that i am missing thanks in advance!
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2021, 07:18:09 AM »

Hi and welcome,
Can you confirm you have tried applying the registry fixes and if you are using dgvoodoo.

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Ukjim91
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2021, 08:18:25 AM »

Hi and welcome,
Can you confirm you have tried applying the registry fixes and if you are using dgvoodoo.

Nope I have not tried the registry fix is that difficult to do or ? And nope again not using dgvoodoo as on the YouTube video looked like it was optional for that ?
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 19, 2021, 10:33:39 PM »

* Mod pack reg fix.jpg (270 KB. 1230x1251 - viewed 288 times.)

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Ukjim91
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2021, 04:30:22 PM »

[ Attachment ]

Thanks will try this when I get some time off work and just to confirm do I need that dgvoodoo aswell or should it be able to play without?
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2021, 08:46:32 PM »

Let us know how you get on and I can always remote via Teamviewer, as far easier to diagnose lots of variables. Dark Omen runs without the dgvoodoo control panel but it makes the game look even more amazing.

Smiley

Ukjim91
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2021, 11:10:09 PM »

Let us know how you get on and I can always remote via Teamviewer, as far easier to diagnose lots of variables. Dark Omen runs without the dgvoodoo control panel but it makes the game look even more amazing.

Smiley

Thanks all sorted now time to enjoy the game thanks for all your help Smiley
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2021, 11:19:46 PM »

Cool! Hope to see you online soon for some multiplayer fun.

Smiley

Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: