March 28, 2024, 06:45:11 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Newbie, can't find the game download.  (Read 4841 times)
Raven
Troll

View Profile
« on: June 03, 2016, 02:10:03 AM »

Hi everyone, I've just joined but can't find where I can download the game on here. I use Windows 10 and just want the game for now (will worry about Mod's later). I found the game on 'myabandonware' site but it came down as bin & cue which I used BurnAware to create an ISO, mounted it on Win10, clicked it and nothing happened - it just showed me the bin & cue files..?
Anywhere here I can download the game please?
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2016, 06:49:20 AM »

Hi and welcome, sorry but we don't advertise links to dodgy downloads and only advise buying it from ebay. I'm sure google will be more helpful.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Raven
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2016, 06:41:38 PM »

Dodgy? Oh sorry, I thought that website was legit and they gave away games that have been abandoned by their developers. I'll take a look on EBay but dont want to pay much as I'm on Win10 so it probably wont work.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2016, 07:13:26 PM »

If you get Dark Omen then please follow our guide to make it run on Win 10

http://forum.dark-omen.org/help-section/ultimate-dark-omen-xpvistawin7win81win10-game-fixes-t111.0.html

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Raven
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 04, 2016, 02:05:32 PM »

Fantastic, thanks for your help; I'll be back Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: