March 28, 2024, 10:26:49 AM

Username
Password

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Modify armies for singleplayer campaign  (Read 5698 times)
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: May 14, 2021, 08:50:56 AM »

Yes you can add them to PLYR_ALL.arm and change their aligence

http://forum.dark-omen.org/campaigns/how-to-create-new-mods-and-campaigns-t1251.0.html;msg12683#msg12683

Best to use my Dark Onen 2 mod that I designed as a template to copy and rename as your own mod, as it has all the extra characters and maps available but with all the configurations already done to allow fans to easily create their own true sequels.

Smiley
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 08:59:26 AM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
wendigo
Night Goblin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: May 14, 2021, 09:23:33 AM »

I added them to my plyr_all.arm and changed their aligence to good. But how do I "buy" them ingame, so I can see and select to deploy them?

I started a new campaign, put them here. But that meant I did not have any infantry or crossbow units. I also saw they were clashing ID number with grude infantry and crossbow. So I changed spider and scorpion to avaliable free ID numbers, that did not clash with any empire units. But now spider and scorpion wont spawn at all.

« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 11:31:27 AM by wendigo » Logged
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2021, 01:00:43 PM »

You're jumping ahead too far and need to read that guide I keep linking you to, as new units require new BTB deployment points associated to their ID's. Just copy and rename Dark Omen 2 mod and start from there, as already has alot of this done for you to reuse.

Smiley
« Last Edit: May 14, 2021, 01:21:39 PM by olly » Logged

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
wendigo
Night Goblin

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2021, 01:42:37 PM »

So I open up dark omen 2 mod, go to damedata folder and find the spider and scorpion there. And then extract them?
wendigo
Night Goblin

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: May 17, 2021, 10:34:08 AM »

I must admit I still cannot get it to work properly
I dont know if its too much to ask or how time consuming it is, but could you do it for me?

Perhaps also add orc big'uns to regiment.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2021, 04:26:36 PM »

Can do on the weekend but will just be following the same guide

http://forum.dark-omen.org/campaigns/how-to-create-new-mods-and-campaigns-t1251.0.html;msg12685#msg12685

wendigo
Night Goblin

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2021, 10:00:36 PM »

Thank you alot, so to sum it up all I need is these 3 units here to add to my army:

Gigantic spider
Giant scorpion
Orc big'uns

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: