March 28, 2024, 08:04:11 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Long-time Warhammer fan trying to play Dark Omen for the first time  (Read 2007 times)
Grantley91
Troll

View Profile
« on: July 30, 2021, 07:06:30 AM »

I have been a lover of ask things Warhammer for... longer than I can remember, all the way back to Shadow of the Horned Rat and the first WFB boxed set my parents bought me for Christmas when I was 7 or so. Through all of this, though, I've never actually gotten to play Dark Omen, whether on PSX or PC. Recently I acquired a gaming laptop so I decided I'd try to find a ROM of DO which, obviously, didn't work, and some further research led me here to ask you guys for help. I suppose I need an actual disc of the game, from the UK apparently, and finding one has proven quite difficult. Any help in this matter would be greatly appreciated so that I may finally enjoy this game, hopefully as much, if not more than SotHR.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 30, 2021, 01:29:03 PM »

Hi and welcome, always good to have veteran Warhammer fan. Please check your messages.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
pentium3retro
Giant Scorpion

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2022, 07:43:03 PM »

Not that i can help much with your situation but i will just say.. you will LOVE dark omen! You are in for a treat!

Enjoy it!  Grin
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: