March 29, 2024, 09:10:29 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Kindly Help Me To Solve The Stuttering Issue On DO!  (Read 1053 times)
ElmerHahn
Troll

View Profile
« on: May 20, 2022, 01:48:26 PM »

Hello everyone. I recently installed DO on my Windows 10 PC with the help of a YouTube video tutorial. But the gameplay is not smooth. I am facing random stutters while gaming. Can anyone tell me what could be the issue behind it? Kindly help me to solve the issue.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2022, 02:24:07 PM »

Hi and welcome, are you using the dgvoodoo2 and also try disabling your AntiVirus/Firewall.

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
ElmerHahn
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2022, 01:20:16 PM »

Thanks for the reply. I am not using the dgvoodoo2 and I don't have much knowledge of those modding kinds of stuff. But after posting here, I searched for this issue on YouTube. One random video and its parent article also suggested disabling Antivirus. I disabled Windows Defender and ran the game. At that time, I had not experienced any stutters. Maybe Windows Defender was causing the issue. Now I can enjoy the gameplay.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 23, 2022, 05:28:37 PM »

Cool, glad it's working.

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: