March 28, 2024, 09:20:57 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: i have to alt tab every time i run it and some lags during game  (Read 3124 times)
alavet
Orc Shaman

View Profile
« on: March 26, 2009, 02:37:24 PM »

so i have tft monitor and using CPU settign in graphic.
the first time i tried to launch DO it was crushed, so i used you loading-crush-fix and it worked.
after getting to the main menu i cant see any buttons so i have to alt tab once i started DO. after that all is ok

during playing game i also noticed i hae rather big lags sometiems (playable though) i just compared it with some of your videos and noticed that you dont have any lags at all. (at least it seems like). i will atatch my video setting at the evening, for this moment i may only say that i have all features enabled at the left at Troubleshoter>Advanced and all features at the right of troubleshoter disabled

Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you.
Flak
Super Moderator

Jake Nielsen

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2009, 02:54:57 PM »

if you have problems with lags then wont it be better not to have video setting off so it doesnt slow the game further?

maybe i misunderstood but my video capture program slows down even singleplayer

"There is only one way out of hell, thats through it" -- General Patton

"Just because a mage wears the Black Robes, does not make him evil." -- Raislin Magere

"Evil Turns upon it self" -- Paladine
bembelimen
Crossbowman

Who am I and how many?

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2009, 03:01:21 PM »

If the lags are freezes for ~3-5 seconds it could be your AntVir. (I have sometimes the same problem)

"Sir we are surrounded!!!" "Excellent, then we can attack in any direction."
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: