April 19, 2024, 01:34:54 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: I dont get it running :(  (Read 905 times)
slavik
Troll

View Profile
« on: December 17, 2022, 04:12:28 PM »

Hey mates

I used to play Dark Omen a lot in the 90ies and since I just worked on my WHB Tabletop Undead Army, I wanted to play it again.

I just have the German retail CD version, but decided to still try it. Everything works so far, but all the menus are completly white, same as the frame of the battlemap and the background when the characters speak during the campaign.

I tried various things, but sadly I just don't get it running. I'm not sure what I've done wrong or how I could fix it.

Followed the guid here, except I used the German Disc Version, not the UK one. But as far I know, the white screen problem can't have to do something with the language version?

Any further help?
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2022, 05:04:36 PM »

Hi, try dgvoodoo2 in the help fix guide and if that fails then you will need the UK version CD

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
slavik
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 18, 2022, 11:42:39 AM »

Oh my god, you made it mate Smiley

I already had activated dgvoodoo2, but I didn't checked the help thread good enough.

I had some wrong settings in dgvoodoo (directX tab). With the settings you've posted, it runs well!

Thank you very much, I'm so happy to play a little Dark Omen now Smiley
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 18, 2022, 11:51:16 AM »

Great, enjoy the new campaigns in the mod pack and then hope to see you online for some friendly multiplayer games via Game Ranger.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
slavik
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 18, 2022, 08:53:29 PM »

Yess, I will! Mayn thanks. I dont know how Game Ranger works, but maybe when I'm done with SP, I could do some Online matches Smiley
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: