March 28, 2024, 01:06:57 PM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: HAMACHI HELP  (Read 3173 times)
mantisCZ
Troll

View Profile
« on: February 27, 2011, 02:09:16 PM »

Hi,i am new here.I always loved Dark Omen and now i am very happy-you guys helped me to play DO again and with possible multiplayer...nice work!Thanks for that!I downloaded hamachi in my language(CZECH) ant tryed join to your net,but if i make name of the net Dark-Omen and gain password darkomen,program tell me "net is full".Can anybody help me to play with you guys?Thanks,sorry for my english Smiley
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 27, 2011, 03:40:26 PM »

Welcome! Nearly all of us play using GameRanger as it connects much easier to opponents than Hamachi. Please Sign up to GameRanger and then Post your Account No/ID etc here ->

http://forum.dark-omen.org/multiplayer/gameranger-a-new-place-to-play-dark-omen-online-t157.0.html

Hope to see you on the Battlefield soon, it's a Great time to Join -New Mods and Tournaments

http://forum.dark-omen.org/introduction/great-time-to-join-t696.0.html

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
mantisCZ
Troll

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 27, 2011, 03:50:00 PM »

Thx,but i tryied Gameranger and is not possible  "join game",only for paid Gameranger.Is it normal?
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 01, 2011, 01:13:44 PM »

No GameRanger is Free (Bronze Membership)

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: