March 29, 2024, 02:31:45 AM

Username
Password

Pages: [1]   Go Down
Print
Author Topic: Dark Omen movies' & (3D engine) meetings' subtitiles  (Read 2471 times)
mopk
Troll

View Profile
« on: August 06, 2016, 03:31:46 PM »

Hello again!

Is there a possibility to switch on subtitles for movies & 3D engine cinematics (campaign in-between-battle meetings) in Dark Omen?
As far as I remember 'Warhammer - Shadow of Horned Rat' had subtitles.

By unknown reason I have very low sound volume in in-between-battle 3D engine portrait cinematics.
I can hear almost nothing.
(I can only see moving lips of characters on portraits, but speech is like quiet mumbling noise of broken radio.)

While movies sound level is better & can be controlled via Options, as for me it is hard to recognize some concrete words.
olly
Global Spokesperson

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2016, 12:14:37 AM »

Nice idea but I don't think there is a hidden switch to activate subtitles. We would have to add subtitles to individual frames of each movie, which means decoding and re-encoding, that we currently can't do. However, it might be possible to do during the talking 3d heads cut scenes, via whmtg.txt scripting, so will investigate.

Smiley

and back in Nuln, the ageing Graf Berhardt smiled his secret smile of pride whenever he heard the latest tales of his eldest son's ever growing chain of glorious victories -(sothr manual)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
Print
Jump to: